14.

"For a girl like her." Taehyung says drinking me down with his gaze.
"Don't you dare talk nonsense about her." Jungkook says protectively making me go behind him completely.
I stay behind him hiding my face on his back.
"Your father wanted to know the reason and I found it. My job here is done I'll just have to go and tell him." Taehyung says.
"Yeah do whatever you want! Now get out!!" Jungkook almost growls.
"Sure young master." Taehyung chuckles walking out with Jimin.

"You okay." Jungkook turns to me.
"I'm okay but Jungkook if your father finds out about me then what will happen?" I ask getting worried.
"Nothing will happen okay don't worry." He says smiling at me.
I smile back and lean to him and rest my forehead on his.
"I love you." He says pulling me closer to him.
"I love you too." I close my eyes and kiss him softly.

—————————————————————————

I hear muffled noises like every night. His clutch around my waist tightens. He pulls me closer to him almost suffocating me. I gasp shooting my eyes open as he graces his teeth on my bare neck and starts to nibble on it harshly while squeezing down my waist hard.

"Ah!" A soft protest of this torture comes out of my mouth but I know why he's doing this, or why he does this everyday in the middle of the night. He is in pain, his whole body aches, his body craves for drugs but he promised me he won't touch it anymore. So I bare with him, it's like he's sharing the pain with me.

Today he's being a little too harsher, more aggressive than the other days. It feels like he's about to draw blood from my shoulder where he's biting nonstop.
"Kook ahh!" I try to keep my screams in myself as I groan and whimper under his strong arms that are holding me a little too tightly. Tears roll down my cheeks as I squeeze my eyes shut.
"I need it please." He begs squeezing down my waist hard.

"No you don't." I turn towards him and holds his face up.
"Look at me." I says as I see his eyes are closed.
He looks at me, eyes droopy almost as if he's about to cry.
"You don't need it." I say and get on top of him.
"I don't need it if I have you." He holds my waist hard and presses my hip on his crotch.
"Yeah you have me." I moan biting my lips grinding on him.
"You are my drug." He hisses making me grind on him harder and faster as I feel him get hard beneath my core.

He puts his hands inside the loose T-shirt I have on and squeezes my boobs. I moan grinding on him faster as my wetness pools in my panty making it easier for me to move. He plays with my nipple and pulls the T-shirt above my head and throws it on the floor. I stare down at him as he pulls me to him and takes my right nipple in his mouth and rolls his tongue around it while squeezing my left boob hard making a scream come out of my mouth.

He let goes of my nipple making a pop sound. I run my nails on his bare chest as he pulls his trousers halfway down making his dick spring up and slap against his lower abdomen. He pulls my panty to the side and lines his dick on my entrance and slams it in without any warning.
"Ahhh!!" I scream throwing my head back as he holds my waist making me move up and down at a fast pace.

Only sinful moans and groans comes out of our mouths. He starts thrusting upwards as I ride him.
"Baby you look so hot." He says as sweat drips down his forehead.
The sight of him makes me hiss, I lean down and kiss him hard forcing my tongue in his mouth. He gladly welcomes my tongue with his and swirls them both together. Suddenly he flips us both and gets on top of me.

"Jungkook!! I moan loudly as he puts my legs up on his shoulder thrusting deep in me gracing the right spot.
"Oh oh yeah right there yeah harder!!" I scream as he pounds fast in me hitting my g-spot over and over again sending me to the edge.
I scream his name as I release myself around him.
He pulls out and harshly makes me go on my fours. Pulling down my panty he smacks his cock on my ass.
"So fucking hot!" He groans entering me without any warning.

I scream holding onto the bedsheets tightly as he slaps my ass cheeks over and over again making it hurt so good.
"Jungkook I can't anymore please." I beg feeling my high approach again causing me to shake due to the over stimulation.
"You have to!" He growls in my ear pulling to him by holding my hair making my back hit his chest.
"UGH!! Ahhh!!" I scream as I cum again.
He lets my hair go pushing me down, I lose all control over myself and fall on the bed burying my face in the pillow. He keeps pounding in me harder and faster.
"Oh Y/n!!" He groans and with a hard thrust he cums in me.

I moan still in the buried position. His seeds seeps down my thighs as he pulls out.
"Beautiful." He hisses gathering his seeds with his fingers from my thighs and shoves them back in me.
"Mhmm!!" I moan feeling sensitive to his touch.
He plops down beside me and caresses my messy hair off of my face.

"I love you." He whispers pulling me on top of him.
I lay on his chest almost senseless.
He kisses the top of my head caressing my back.
"I love you more." I mumble against his chest closing my eyes.