Hey it's Me!!!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around so much lately. Between work and this I've been really tired and haven't had a whole lot of time or energy to write. I'm gonna try to keep up on this though as much as I can but just a warning updates may be slow.

Also I wanted to give you guys a heads up about how my books are going to work. 

First off, this first book is mainly about my OC and the main characters in Transformers Prime. What I mean by that is that there will be more interaction with the characters and their blooming relationships then actual story line with the decepticons. Although they will be making another appearance in this book.

Also each character is going to have their own chapter with my OC Star Blazer. If you guys haven't noticed already or have lost track their has been a chapter with Optimus, Ratchet, Cliffjumper and now Bumblebee. Their will be chapters with Bulkhead, Arcee, the kids, and the decepticons. I haven't decided if I'll give each of the kids their own chapter or not but I'm leaning more towards doing so.

Finally, this book will be a series.

I don't want to make this book super long for you guys to read. Just so that you guys don't get bored as well as other readers that may start reading this story later on. This book will probably go as far as into darkness rising in the first season. So about the first three episodes. After that we'll go into the first season and go to the season finale with some fluff in between our two love birds here. So their will be at a minimum 4 books so keep on the look out for those as we tick them off.

As always thank you guys so much for taking the time to read my story and to check out some of the other stories that I have posted on my page. I have poems for all my sappy readers. A slenderman story for my creepy pasta lovers and other tales that you all may be interested in.

Don't be afraid to leave a comment at the end of the chapter. Let me know what you think or you can send me a chat. I'll try to respond to each one as best as I can. Don't forget to punch the vote button in it's face and I hope you all have a great night. (Or day but it's night by me now)