Games with Bulkhead

Bulkhead's P.O.V

"There's nothing here Ratchet," I said over the com link "Can I get a ground bridge out of here".

"Are you sure Bulkhead," Ratchet said over the com "The last time you did this the decepticons ended up finding a large mining field".

"Yes Ratchet I'm positive," I said a bit annoyed.

"Did you use the scanner that I gave you," Ratchet pestered.

"Yes and it's showing no readings," I said glancing at it to double check "I've been driving around for miles for hours".

"Alright Bulkhead," Ratchet sighed "Sending a ground bridge".

The com was cut off and a few milliseconds later a ground bridge appeared a few steps ahead of me. I gave a soft sigh of relieve before transforming and driving straight towards it. The sense of jumping through space was a bit odd the first time I recall doing this. I almost lost my lunch from the sensation. Now, since I've jumped so many times I was used to it. Sometimes though it did make me a bit queasy.

When I returned to base I found Ratchet at the monitors as usual. Sometimes I wonder if they had been super glued to his hands, or maybe even magnetized. Besides Ratchet though no one else as around.

"Where's everybody else," I asked glancing over at Ratchet.

"Out on their own scouting missions," Ratchet said shortly staring at the vast numbers that flew across the screen.

I don't know how he can read them as they disappear and reappear so quickly. Just thinking about it is making my head spin. A thought occurred to me though as I was trying to remain focused on anything else but those dizzying numbers.

"What about the Star," I asked.

"Last I saw her she was in Optimus' room but she could be roaming about," Ratchet said with a wave of his hand.

"Hm," was my only answer as I walked out of the main hanger and to the training room.

With not much else to do around here I decided I was going to do some lobbing. Walking over to the large metal ball I picked it up in my hands and launched it across the room. I smashed hard into the wall but didn't leave a dent. Walking back over to it I grabbed it again and gave it another toss. Doing this over and over again until I started to grow board and sighed.

"It's not nearly as much fun by yourself," I grumbled to myself.

I didn't notice that someone was around until I heard a soft voice from the entrance of the room that made me jump.

"What you doing".

Star's P.O.V

I was laying in Optimus' room. Not doing anything in particular but just laying there and just not thinking. These moments were rare and I liked to enjoy them as much as I could. Without the sense of panic or memories from the past trying to bubble up. After my talk with Bumblebee a couple days ago things seemed to go a bit better. The nightmares have started to tamper off and I was trying harder to be around the other bots. Arcee still made me uncomfortable though. I don't think that she likes me very much. Why I couldn't say.

My blissful silence was disturbed by a loud crash. The sound made me jump up from the berth and stare towards the door. Almost afraid to even blink in case something or someone tried to come rushing in. I don't like thinking that someone was going to hurt me but it still tickled at the edge of my mind every now and then. The urge to just curl up into a ball and wait for it to stop was overwhelming. So much so that my body started to shake and I jumped again as I heard another crash. Over and over it sounded until I couldn't take it anymore and decided that I should go see what it was. Can't be anything worse than what I've already had happen to me.