The Decepticons

Star's P.O.V

Everything had gone black after the black and purple mech dragged me into the portal. The darkness was crushing and memories from the past flew through my dreams. I felt every hit, cut, scratch, and bite that I have ever received in my life. The pain was driving me crazy and I could feel myself falling back into the same mindset that I once had at those times. Soon the images settled on something that I had never experienced before. 

I was standing back in my old house in the kitchen. My mother was standing at the counter and I was cowering on the floor. The bottle she had smashed on my head last time clutched in her hand, broken. The sharp glass glinted in the dim lights and I could see the wheels turning in my mother's eyes.

"Don't look at me you worthless bitch," my mother screamed.

She stormed up to me and grabbed my arm ruffly in her hands. With a wicked smile, I watched as she started to slice into my skin with the broken bottle. I struggled not to scream as I could make out letters. Screaming only made things worse and so did looking at people. I dropped my eyes to the ground and struggled to hold in the pain as she carved into my skin. When the pain died away I dared a glance at my mangled arm.

'Worthless', a familiar word that now had a twin.

"That's all you'll ever be," my mother seethed at me "I should have gotten rid of you a long time ago".

She raised the bottle high above her and I knew what was going to happen next. It happened in every nightmare that I ever had. 

"Don't be scared," my mother said, "This is a mercy, you don't deserve the pathetic life you have".

With those final words, she swung down the bottle. The sharp edges going right for my throat and tearing it open.

Then I woke up.

I snapped awake and tried to move from my laying down position. When I couldn't I looked down to see that I had been strapped down to a berth. Taking a good look around I found myself in a new place. Somewhere that I haven't been in before. The room was plain and there was very little light. I was the only one inside but I could see a door on the far side of the room. As if my attention activated it the door swung open and a large silver mech walked in.

He was huge, larger than Optimus in both height and build. His eyes a bright and frightening red. He looked to have many scars running across his armor despite the apparent attempt to buff them out. There was a cannon strapped onto his wrist on his right arm and the sight of it made me cower back in fear. Was he going to hurt me?

The mech just stared at me for a while, walking around the room as he examined me. His gaze was almost curious but I could feel a hint of maliciousness run through me.

"Your not a face that I recognize from the war," the mech said after some time.

I didn't say anything and averted my eyes back down to the ground.  Getting the distinct sense that this wasn't somewhere I wanted to be, I thought it best to keep my eyes down and my mouth shut. I glanced up and the mech only gave a slight huffed as he continued his course around my prone body.

"What is your designation," the mech asked but it sounded like a growl.

"Designation," I thought to myself "Oh right, my name".

"My...designation," I whispered quietly.

"Yes," the mech said again.

I stayed silent, Optimus had warned me of the Decepticons and to not trust them. He had also warned me about the warlord Megatron, this had to be him. He fit the description perfectly and even held an aura of superiority.