1 ; small crush .

(the quality of this book definitely shifts a lot, the entire thing is a work in progress because the timeframe is pretty big. i have edited it a lot though and added more words to every part!! i started it december 2018 and i've bounced in between years because i got bored of it and then came back in 2023. obviously because the second movie came out it inspired me to keep going and all the amazing people who came back also kept me going. but i promise the parts do get longer but please bare with me as i was 13 when i started this and i'm now 17, thank you!!) 😊

miles pov

after two months of being Spider-Man I was so used to it but I was pretty lonely even though I knew I had the others but I couldn't ever hang out with them or be around them so I found a nice comfort with hanging out with my roommates best friend. Anyways, I've been the one and only Spider-Man and it's great, I love being who I am and I love to protect brooklyn. I just wish I had someone to help me sometimes..

"Needless to say I keep her in check.." I sung humming the other lyrics of my forever favorite song, Sunflower. I was just laying down while my roommate was on his computer. He didn't care that I sang he just kept doing his thing.

"Miles. Miles..! Miles.! MILES!!"
He yelled at me and I got up and took off my headphones.

"Yes, Ganke?" I asked.

"Me and y/n are gonna hang out today, wanna join us or do you have other plans?" He asked staring with a wink since he knows I'm Spider-Man

"Hmm, I'm kinda busy but I'll see if I can join." I told him with a small smile and wink.

"Okay, man. Just let me know when you can!" He laughed a bit and smiled back. I put my headphones back in to keep listening to music.

"Actually you know what, I'm gonna do a little visit." I told him setting my headphones down and getting into my spider suit.

"Okay, 'cool guy' " He laughed.

I thwip out webs and sling them onto building just for fun. I see a lot of fans recording videos but I keep going and hide well enough to get back to a dorm, Y/n's dorm.

Y/n's pov

I was listening to the song miles always listens to, his favorite song because it became my favorite. I then heard a loud thud on my dorm window. My roommate is went with her other friends so it was just me. It probably is just her trying to scare me.

"Really Jennifer ? You're bad at scar-" I get up and look down at my window from the top bunk.

"SPIDER-MAN?! OH M-" He pulled me off my bed and covered my mouth with webs.

"MMMMmmmmmMMmm!!" I tried speaking but there was no reason to even try.

"Shhh I wanna do something. Don't hate me for this." I heard his voice sounds a lot like a voice I know but I'm sure he's in college or something. I do a small giggle at my thoughts but then I remember the position I'm in again.

I'm holding onto Spider-Man while he is holding me in his arm, swinging around the city.

We finally land somewhere. It's a good view of the city and he puts me down and my eyes are widened, I'm terrified and amazed at the same time. He has no idea who I am but then again, he took me all around the city.

"That was amazing!! Woah!!" I told him he did a small giggle. It was so adorable. I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I put my hand out. "I'm Y/n Lloyd. And I know who you are and honestly I'm confused and happy.." I awkwardly laughed.

He did another cute laugh. "I'm obviously Mi- SPIDER-MAN!" He said quickly. His voice is really cute, call me crazy but i might have a tiny crush on him.

"it's very nice to meet you!" I smile, the sun hitting us perfectly. "Isn't this view beautiful?" He says, looking around.

"It's amazing, breathtaking." I tell him.

"Sorry this was so random.." He says, sheepishly rubbing his neck.

"I've seen you around the city a few times and you've caught my eye." He winks.

"Oh? is that so?" I ask with a small laugh

"This was beyond amazing, thank you." I smile at him, looking back to the sunset.

I decide to take a seat on the ledge of the skyscraper, even though this is way out of my comfort zone, his presence made me feel so safe. He sits next to me, fidgeting with his suit a little bit.

"Soooo.. tell me about yourself." He looks over to me, his voice deepening in a silly way.

"Welllll if you have to know, i like to draw a lot, It's my favorite thing ever, it's very relaxing to me. I also picked up a few classes on photography so i sometimes take a few pictures of things, i like it but i also love to live in the moment." I smile, taking out my phone to show him some of the things I photograph. "Oh oh!! I also play soccer!!"

He chuckles a little, most likely at my excitement.

"That's amazing! Unfortunately I cant really tell you a lot for the sake of my identity, but I will say i love art too, maybe one day I can show you some of my art." His spider eyes widen, with excitement.

I yawn.

I lean my head onto his shoulder.

"I hope you don't mind that i do this." I tell him, a little embarrassed.

"I don't mind at all. You're probably tired. going to that academy and all" He chuckles as he leans his head onto mine.

This feeling, it's nice. I could get used to this.

To be continued.