Chapter 12

Monica's POV:

"Monica, would u give me the honer and be my girlfriend?" "Monica?" "Yea?" "Are u ok?" I was daydreaming. Wow."Yea,I was just thinking about something" "Oh ok, We should eat" Matt says while taking strawberry milkshake out and tacos. "I made it."

"Thanks Matt it looks delicious." "Your welcome, well lets start." "Ok." I say. I grab a taco and eat it. "God Matt,your a great cook" "Thanks" "Matt says. Its so perfect. The waterfall.The food. Matt. Only if it were like this where I used to live. I feel a tear fall down. Matt quickly wipes it away.

"Whats wrong?" "Nothing" "If it makes you cry then it must be something." I look down."Remember when I told u I got bullied in my old school. Well I never got a chance to have a good life,but now that im here,everything changed,I changed. And thats all because of u Matt." I say with another tear streaming down my face.

Matt hugs me and wipes away my tear. "Its ok Monica. Im here, and always will be" "You promise?" "Yes I promise" he says and kisses my forehead. I smile and cuddle with him and watch the waterfall.

"Its so beautiful" "I know" "Matt how did u find out about this place?" "I was skateboarding alone and then I fell here. I always come here to clear my mind." "Well its beautiful" "Not as beautiful as u" Matt says making me smile.

"We should get going"Matt says. "Yea ok lets go." I got up and went to the car. Matt opened the door for me and I went in. He went to the other side and went in. He started the engine and started to drive. This is the best day ever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey guys! I know its really short but the next chapter is going to be longer. Until next time, bye