Chapter 6

Monica's POV:

"Monica come down, they are here" my mom yells. I go down stairs and see all of them talking.They all look up at me. "Oh and this is my daughter."

"Uh hi im Monica." I say with a smile. "Hi Monica this is my husband Mike and my son Matthew and Im Sarah." She says with a warming smile.

She seems really nice I wonder how she deals with Matthew..."Monica why dont u show Matt to your room so u guys actually get to know more about each other." Well how about no,I mean we do go to the same school and are neighbors after all.

"I think thats a great idea! Matt go follow Monica." Sarah says. I guess I dont have a choice. I start walking upstairs with Matt. We make it in my room and he sits on the side of my bed. "So how are u babe?" "Dont call me babe Matt im not your girl friend." I say almost yelling.

"Fine want to okay 21 questions?" "No you will ask un appropriate questions." "Oh really? Like what?" "Like about if Im a virgin." "I wont ask those kind of questions ok?" "Fine you go first." "Ok... whats your favorite color?" "Blue yours?" "Same" We both laugh.

"Are u a virgin?" "MATT!" I say yelling at him while hitting him with the pillow next to me. "Fine, why did you move here?" "Because ...I used to get bullied " I say with a tear falling out. He quickly cleans it away. "Oh im sorry Monica I didny mean to make u sad." He says while still having his hand on my cheeks.I look up to him.

God the chocolate eyes are to die for. Monica stay cool hes a player remember. He looks into my eyes and leans in.Is he going to kiss me? Monica move.

God I cant whats happening to me?!? "The food is ready! Come down stairs." My mom yells. Thank you LORD! He puts his hands down and I back away. Oh now I can move!? "Uh we should get down there." he says. "uh yea lets go."

After the Espinosa's left I decided to call Ana. PHONE CONVO:

"Hi, how did the dinner go with the Espinosa's?" Ana says.

"Uh Matthew almost kissed me." I say

"WHAT?"

"Well my mom told me to go show Matthew you my room and get to know each other better and then Matthew's mom said that it was a great idea and so i really had no choice so i showed him my room and he decided to play 21 questions and i said no but then he said he would be appropriate so i said fine and then he asked me why i moved here and well the truth is i moved here because I got bullied in my own school so either ways when I said that a tear fell out and he wiped it away and kept his hand there. He was about to lean in and I tried to move but I couldnt then my mom yelled that dinner was ready and he didnt get the chance to so ya."

"Omg Monica, Matthew likes you!"

"He does not like you said he is a player and he is just trying to trick me."

"No u dont understand, no girl has ever met Matthew's parents and he only makes out with girls at school, Monica he likes you!"

He has every girl at school falling for him so why would he choose me? It cant be true. He cant like me right?

"Monica?" I forgot Ana was there.

"Uh i have to go byee." I say and hang up. Can Matthew really like ME? No he cant, its not possible. Right?

-----------------------

Hey guys I know I said in my last chapter i would do 2 chapters but I coudnt do it that day because I had family issues So today im going to write 4 chapters. Plz remember to vote and comment , it would make my day. I hope u enjoyed this chapter! I better write the next 4 chapters now byeeee