Chapter 25

Khadija's P.O.V
After Monica left Khalila started to freak out. "Matt is such a sweet guy. He is perfect for Monica., I wish I found a guy like Matt, Monica is so lucky." She says. 'I have to go...' I say trying to get away. Not becaue she is being annoying, but because I have to talk with Cam. I am finnaly going to tell him how I feel. "Where? Can I come?" she asks
. "NO!" I quickley say. " Jesus, why not?" she asks. 'Uh..." I say, trying to think of smething. 'Your going to see a boy aren't you?" She sighs. "It explain why you have been going out so much. I am such a loner' she says shaking her head in disappointment.
" No, no, no. I just need to wash my clothes" I lie. "You did that yesterday" she says. My cheeks turn bright red. "Right..' I say. 'Who is this boy, you like huh/" she asks. 'I don't know what you are taking about" I say looking down. " Come on tell me, you can't lie t me' shesays. I sigh. "Cameron" I say.
"Ohhh. he is cute. Now go get him tiger" she says. "Thanks Khalila. And don't worry, I know you will find the boy right for you' I say. She nods her head and I leave.
I really do like Cameron. Eevrsince the day I met him and looked into his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes I found myself faling for him , hard. There hasnt been a day when I didnt liek him, I want to date him more than anything, I wanna kiss is lips and let the sparks fly by. I want to hug him. I want.. him.
I go to his room and wait for him there. This might be the best day of my life or might be the worst. If he doesnt feel the same way, im scared for life. You see, I have never fell so hard for anybody in my entire life. And if he rejects me, my whole life, my heart, while be ripped away and shatteered into a million pieces. Know you understand what I mean.
I heard laughing and footsteps coming closer. I got my self for the better or worst. Seconds later, Cameron and Nash came in laughing. When they noticed me, they immediatly stopped. 'Hi khfida right?" Nash asks. "Its Khadija Nash." Cameron says seriously. I srtand there in awe. They way he said my name was just perfect. "Sorry, Khadja." Nash says. "Its ok Nash and thanks Cameron" I say. "NO prob"' Cameron says.
"'Can I have a word with Cameron, alone?" I ask Nash. "Um ok... Ill be outside if you need me" Nash says and leaves.
Cameron's P.O.V
I came into my room and saw Khadija. Oh no. Its not that I dont like her, cause I really do like her. I just get really nervous around her... Like when I realized I had feelings for her, I was always nervous since then...
*Flash back*"Truth or dare?" Carter asks Matt. "Oh hell no. U retards are going to make me do something and I know it going to have to with Monica and you guys are just dirty minded. I have a girlfriend and u retards will probably make me do something that I will regret for the rest of my life" Matt says.
"Aww look at Matthew all grown up, ew" Nash says. "If your not here to play then why are you here?' Carter asks. "Food duh, why else would I be here"' Matt says. "I swear you and Monica are perfect for eachother" Esmeralda says. "Yea, I know" Matt says flipping his non-existing hair. "Ok then if Mr. Matt won't go who else would we dare?" Hayes asks. "Cameron, truth or dare?" Carter asks. "Um truth?" I say more like a question. I know how these guys are and Matt is right they have the dirty minds. "Oh come on Cam, so far everybody has picked truth ad whats the meaning of playing truth or dare if we can't have a little fun?" Nash asks.
"Maybe thats for a reas. "Ugh fine but noting bad ok?" I ask. "Ok, I dare you to date Khadija for a whole month then break up with her" Carter says. My eyes widen "Oh thats funny, im not going to do something so cruel to a nice, pretty, beautiful, kissable girl" I protest. "Ohh someones got a crush" Aaron says wiggiling his eyebrows at me. "Do not" I protest.
"Look, whether or not Cameron likees her, she is my friend and she doesnt deserve to get treated like a toy" Esmeralda says standing up. "Yea leave her alone, she doesnt deserve it" Hayes says standing up with Esmeralda. "Fine..." Carter says. "I think we should go eat I'm hungry" Matt says and everyone follows behind him.
Carter grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry dude, I hadn't realized Khadija meant so much to u" Carter said and I nod my head. "It's ok" I say and leave.
*End of flashback"
"I am so happy u are here. I have been wondering when I would have the chance to talk to u" I say. "Yes, well I to have something to tell you." Khadija says. "I think what I have totally you is more important than what you have to tell me" I say. "I doubt it... Mine is, well rarely for it to happen" Khadija says. "I like you" we both say in unison. "Wait what did you just say?" She asks in disbelief. "I Cameron Dallas,like you" I say. "I like you to Cameron" she says smiling. I couldn't resist anymore and kissed her. She was surprised at her, but then instantly kissed back.
"Hey guys, I forgot my phone a- um, I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" Nash asks walking into the room. Khadija's cheeks turn into a bright shade of pink. "Um no, I was just leaving" Khadija says and she started to head to the door but, I grabbed her hand and she twirled around to see me. "We aren't done, kitten" I say with a smirk and she blushes even more and leaves. "What is the hell dude" I say. "I'm sorry, I had no idea you guys were going to be smooching" Nash says raising his hands for surrender. "Just knock next time" I say and Nash nods his head. The images of me Khadija kissing went repeat on my head. Oh how right I was, we weren't done.
_____________________
Hi guys! So I am happy to pronounce that I got a laptop and will be updating normally. I haven't been updating because my phone cracked and I still haven't fixed it. Anyways Have a good day!