Chapter 1

Monicas POV:

I woke up to my alarm waking me up,its my first day of school. I moved to Cali with my besties Yari,Mily,Khadija, and Khalila. I stood up and took a shower. I picked out a outfit. It was a white shirt that said "Soccer is da life" and addida pants.

After that i put in my vans. After i got changed i went downstairs. "Good morning sweetie, get a granola bar Yari is waiting for u outside." "Good morning mom and ok byee" i walk out side to see Yari waiting for me in her car . "Hey" i said nervously."hey and dont be nervous everything is gonna be just fine, so are u ready to start a new life here?"

When she meant new life its because in our old school all 5 of us got bullied, so our parents made all of us move to cali and start a new begging." Yea i think so" After i said that she started driving. We finally got to school. I decided to text Khadija.

PHONE CONVO: Me: guys me and Yari are here are u guys here? Khadija:Yup i came here with Mily and Khalila. Lets all meet in the office ok? Me:ok. End of phone convo: "Yari... Khadija told us to meet them at the office." "Ok lets go " I was walking to the office until i bumped into a person .

"Im sorry" i looked up and saw the cutest boy i have ever seen." Its ok... Hey your one of the new girls right?" He asked "uh yea hi my name is Monica" " hi mi name is Matthew but u can call me Matt."

- - - - - - - - -