Chapter 23

Mily's P.O.V

"She got my hand" Shawn says. "Oh..." Khadija says. I suddenly feel a rush of embarrassment. "Im sorry" I say. "It's ok. She deserved it. Anyways want to go back?" Shawn asks. "Ya. Im getting sleepy" I say. "Its 10" Shawn says. "Exactly!" I say. Shawn chuckles. "She likes to sleep...a lot" Khadija says and I give her a death glare. "Ooh look at the time, I have to go" Khadija says nervously and leaves. Wait, isn't she my ride? Like reading my mind, Shawn asks me "You need a ride home?" I nod. "Come on,ill take you" Shawn offers. "Ok" I say taking the offer.

Monica's P.O.V

You know my plan of letting Matt go? Yea its not going so well. I haven't eaten much. Ok let me rephrase that, I haven't eaten. I have gone out,but not as much. "Monica" I hear somebody say. "Come in" I say. Carter and Cam come in. "We need to talk" They both say in unison. "About what?" I ask. "About Matt" Cam replies.Oh no... "He ain't doing well" Carter says. "Yea. He barely goes out of his room" Cam says. "Why is he upset? He cheated on ME" I say. "Well not intentionally. His ex-girlfriend came and kissed him. Thats when you came in and well all that shiz happened. Matt really misses you." Carter says. Wait, He didnt cheat on me? He really does love me? "We need to show you something" Carter says. "What?" I ask. "Just come." Cam says. "How do I know your not going to kidnap me? I barely know you. You can be psychopaths" I state. "I guess your just going to have to trust us" Carter says. "Were not psychopaths" Cam mumbles. "Fine" I say and get up. I already had on a plain shirt,jeans, and my vans. "Ok were going to need u to put this on" Cam says handing me a blindfold. "You've got to be kidding me" I say. "This girl is so stubborn" Cam says. I give him a glare. "Just put it on" Carter says. I put on the blindfold. "Ok we will take you to were your 'adventure' starts. Then you can take off the blindfold" Carter says. "Why can't I just go were it all starts instead of putting in the blindfold" "Because its fun" Cam says in a duh tone. 'Ugh boys' I think. Carter starts stirring me left to right, then forward,right,left and blah blah blah. Then we finally come to a stop. "Ok take the blind fold off" Carter says. I obey his orders and take it off. We are at the elevator. "Really? I could have just walked to it" I say. "Your adventure starts here. You will get hints on the way. Now go" Cam says ignoring my comment . I go into the elevator and see a paper on the floor and read it.

'So that was easy right? Here's your first hint. They told me to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh,but every time she laughs, Im the one who falls in love. Key word Laugh. What did you laugh the most at? See ya soon Monica'

Ok what's going on? Whatever it is I intend to find out. Now, I need to think. Where did I laugh most at? Art! Ok I know what your thinking. 'Why Art?' Well, when I was in middle school I couldn't draw so when ever I did I would just laugh so hard at my terrible drawing.Crazy I know. Now back to this 'adventure' thing. There's is an art room... Of course! I press the number of the floor that the art room is at,which is the 2nd floor. The elevator opens and I go to the art room. Let the adventure begin

___________________________

Hey guysss! Im sorry I didnt update on Friday but to fix that Im updating 2 times today so here is one. Hope you enjoyed! Oh and I got some news! Im going to make another story, Its a Magcon Fanfic. It has were wolfs in it and stuff so Ill let you know when Im done with the 1st chapter. Also, If your a directioner I want you guys to read mu friend's fanfic. Its really good! Its called 'The Bridge' and her username is 'Directionersthebest' . I also want to thank all of you guys for 6k readers! First it started of as 7 then 20, you guys are literally the best!