Chapter 22

Matthew's P.O.V

"Hi!" Jasly says in a cheerful voice. Well she seems nice. "Hi" I say. "Matt this is Jasly, Jasly this is Matthew but we call him Matt" Carter says introducing us. "So you found about the news? Esmi and Hayes are dating! I totally ship them" Jasly says. "Yea." I say. "We're going to the mall. Want to come with us?" Carter says. "Sure" I reply. I don't have anything better to do anyways. "Ok let's go" Carter says.

Mily's P.O.V

I was at the mall with Khadija. We were looking for new beanies, pair of vans,and clothes. I was looking at this really nice beanie that said, 'Fancy'. I glanced over at Khadija who was freaking out because Harry Styles ha just tweeted something. Then I look to her right to see a girl and Carter holding hands. Then behind them was a tired,sad,depressed looking Matt. The break up. It seriously bothers me cause Monica and Matthew were perf. I just brushed it off and went back to looking at the beanie. "Hahaha" I hear a girl laugh behind me. I turn around,being the curious me and see Shawn holding hands with a blonde girl I suddenly feel a urge of jealousy in me and walk up to the girl and slap her. "You bitch!" She screams.

Khadija's P.O.V

I was freaking out because Harry Styles had just tweeted something, dont judge. I look up from my phone and saw Shawn holding hands from another girl a few foots away from Mily, Dont turn around Mily, I think. Well that's stupid,she can't even hear me. Then the blonde girl starts to laugh which makes Mily turn around. I see the jealousy in her. She walks up to the girl and slaps her. Oh oh. "You bitch!" The blonde girl yells. Shawn just stands there,surprised. "You piece of shit!" The blonde girl says and swings at Mily,but misses when Mily ducks down. "Shawn don't just stand there" I say trying to get Mily away before she can do more harm to the girl. "Right..." Shawn says and grabs the other girls arm.

A security guard came and said that the blonde girl wasn't aloud to come in this mall. "Bitch,you can't tell me what to do" The girl says. Then 2 security guards come and take her away. Ha that'll teach that bitch.

Shawn's P.O.V

The 2 security guards came and took away Bailey. I was still in shock that Mily had just slapped Bailey. To be honest that bitch deserved it. She wouldn't stop bothering me. She grabbed my hand and started laughing whenever I said something -.-. "Why'd you slap her?" I ask Mily even though Bailey deserved it. "I-I don't know" Mily says.

Back to Mily's P.O.V

"Why'd you slap her?" Shawn asks me. Why did I slap her? "I-I don't know" I say. Was it because I was jealous? I really don't know. "Well she deserved it" Shawn says. "Huh?" I asked confused. "She wouldn't stop bothering me" Shawn says. "Really then why were you holding her hand?" Khadija says raising her eyebrows. "She got my hand." Shawn says. "Oh..." Khadija says.

___________________________

I know it really short! But its better than nothing right? See y'all tomorrow! Bye, Love you!