Chapter 16

Monica's P.O.V

"So when are we going and how long?" I ask. "4 months and we are leaving tomorrow" Shawn said. I froze. "Tomorrow? 4 months?! My mom is never going to let me go!" I say."No worrys. I can get her to let u go. She loves me" Shawn said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes. Its true tho. My mom liked Shawn since the begging. I think she loved Shawn more than me..."Yeah,yea. Thanks guys." I say hugging both of them. "What shall we do?" I ask. "Restaurant. Remember?" Matt said. "Yea Sorry I forgot." I said and started walking towards the restaurant.

*At the restaurant*

"Hey you remember when we were 8 and u went to the 'lake of wonders' to get away from everything and I would always come and U would get mad at me and throw me in the lake?" Shawn asked me.

"Yea, good old times" I said laughing,remembering the happy times we spent together. "I still remember when Mily slapped u because you always bothered her." I say laughing again. "Is she here?" He asked. "Yea. So is Esmi,Khadija,and Khalila." I say.

A smile came across his face. Shawn and my girls love each other. We are the family. "So what are we going to order?" Matt asked a little bit annoyed. "I think im just going to get the grilled chicken with fries" I said. "Ya me to" Shawn said. "Simple as that? Nothing fancy?" Matt asks.

"Im just in the mood for some grilled chicken and fries" I say. (Ok now I am hungry. I want grilled chicken and fries now 😩). "Well I want the cheeseburger. Atleast its fancy" Matt said whispering the lat part. We all looked at him. "What? Cheeseburgers are fancy.Unlike Grilled chicken and fries,its healthy." Matt says. "Ok now your talking nonsense." I say and we all start to laugh.

"Hello, my name is Jewels. Im going to be assisting u today.How may I help?" The waiter,Jewels asked. "Can we have 2 grilled chicken and fries and a cheeseburger?" I ask. "Of course, Are u guys ready for drinks?" Jewels asks with a smile.

She seems really sweet and nice. She is very pretty to. "Ill have a pepsi and they will have sprite" I say smirking. "Ok I will be back with the food in 10-15 minutes" Jewels says and walks away. She has such a good spirit. "She is so nice" I say. "I know" Shawn says. "So how did u guys meet?" Matt asks. "Well... when I was 6 I was riding my bike and I accidentally bumped into Shawn and we both fell of our bikes."

*Flash Back*

"Ow" I saw touching my knee. "Are u ok?" The boy asks. "Yea"' The boy says and stands up. He comes near me and takes the bike off me. "Here" The boy says helping me up. "Thanks." I say. "Whats your name?" The boys asks. "Monica" I say.

"My name is Shawn. We need to get u home.Where do u live?" Shawn asks.I point to the house to the right. Shawn smiles. "I live next to u! We can be best friends!" Shawn says."Yes! Lets be best friends!" I say. "Lets go" Shawn says and we start walking to my house."

*End of flashback*

"So ya thats how me and Shawn met." I say. "You guys were neighbors?" Matt asks."Yea" Shawn says. Jewels comes and gives us our food and we ate it.

___________________________

Hello! I know I didnt update,but thats because my parents took away my phone. But im back. I know this is a crapy and short chapter but hold on, There is more Drama coming up!

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And Message me.

BYE MY DUCKLINGS!

*Quote of the day*

"Why do we close our eyes when we pray? When we cry? When we dream? Or when we kiss? Because we know that the most beautiful things in life are not seen,but felt by heart."