Chapter 20

A/N

So I updated today. Yay! Hope you enjoy the story. And I made a new story since the others got deleted, Its called 'Came back' Its Hayes Grier fanfic so If you like him this would be a great story for u. You may proceed...

Matthew's P.O.V

I was in my room when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I say keeping my eyes on my computer. "Hey Matty" A girl says. Matty? Where does that sound familiar? I look up and see, Maggie. Of course. "Maggie what are you doing here?" I say annoyed. "I came back for u bae. I miss you come on , ditch that dirtbag. Why would you want her when you can be with me?" Maggie says coming closer,and closer to me every second. "Maggie go home" I say more annoyed. Then all of a sudden she kisses me. And someone walks in... Monica. Oh no."You b*tch! You knew she was coming and you wanted to sabotage our relationship!" I yell and run for Monica."Monica! Its not what it looks like!" I yell trying to catch up with her, but she keeps running,faster and faster. "Monica" I say finally catching up to her and grabbing her hand. I look at her and she had tears streaming down her face. But then she looks away. "Why'd you do it? Was I not good enough for u? Is that it?" Monica says looking at me. "No Monica please just listen" I say. "No Matt, you were kissing another girl and cheated on me,end of story. I think we should take a break" Monica says. I feel tears streaming down my face. "W-what?" I say my voice cracking. "I just need a break. Bye Matt" Monica says and starts running, again. Im frozen. I can't move a single muscle. I really love Monica. And she just broke up with me. I feel like my heart just shattered into a million pieces. Im broken.

Monica's P.O.V

"Why'd you do it? Was I not good enough for u? Is that it?"I say looking at Matt. "No Monica please just listen" Matt says. "No Matt, you were kissing another girl and cheated on me,end of story. I think we should take a break" I say. I see tears streaming down Matt's face. "W-what?" Matt says, his voice cracking. "I just need a break. Bye Matt" I say and start running. I go into the elevator and look back to see Matt, frozen. Maybe I should have heard him out. Maybe it wasn't how it looked like. Stop Monica. He was kissing another girl,end of story. Or is it. I just need some air. I go to the highest floor which is on the roof. I get out and see somebody there. I hope it doesnt look like I have been crying. I walk over there and noticed that it was Hayes. "Hey" I say my voice cracking a bit. "Hi" Hayes says. I look at his eyes and they are red and puffy. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "Promise you wont tell?" Hayes says."My lips are sealed" I say. "I kissed Esmi and I had a girlfriend. That means I just cheated on her. And well this fan I guess,took a picture of us and Linda, my girlfriend saw it. So then she broke up with me. The problem is that im sort of happy she did because..." Hayes trails off. "You have feelings for Esmi." I finish his sentence. "Yea, I mean I really like her. I just dont think she likes me. I mean why would she? She is sweet,nice,beautiful inside and out. And im just a kid who got famous by his brother." Hayes says a tear streaming down his face. "Hayes,dont say that. You didnt become famous by your brother, you became famous because you are nice,funny, and sweet. And trust me, Esmi has feelings for u" I blurt out. "Really?" Hayes asks. "Yea. Just dont tell her I told u because then she will kill me." I say giggling. Then it all came back. Maybe thats what happened to Matt. Maybe he liked me but then fell for another girl. I have to let him go. Just like Linda did. "Thanks Monica. Im going to tell Esmi how I feel." Hayes says and runs off to the elevator. I watch as it goes down. I have to let Matt go whether or not I like it. I have to face the truth, he fell for another girl. And the truth might not always be good but u have to face it anyway.

__________________________

Ello! So I updated. Hoped u liked it. So hopefully the wifi stays good and I could update. Well its time for me to go! Maybe ill update later. But defiantly tomorrow. Goodbye my ducklings!

Oh and remember to

Vote

Comment

And message me if u need to talk to me about anything.