Chapter 9

Monica's POV:

"Hey are u having fun!?"Ana asks. I was still at the party,and to be honest it wasnt fun at all. Almost all the people here were waisted. Random people just made out. And hell only knows whats going up stairs.

The boy Ana was talking about was here, and they were dancing. His name is Jack.He was actually pretty nice."Yea,but I think im going to walk home." My house was 1 hour away from here, but in a car its 20 minutes.

At least ill be exercising. "U cant go walking it will take u a hour to get there, Ill drop u off." "No u stay here with Jack, Ill be fine,ok?" I say with a smile. "Ok if u says so." "Have fun byee." I say and grab my phone. I check what time it is. 11:45. Great, My moms going to kill me!

I start walking out of the house when somebody gets my wrist. I look to see a boy. "Hey girl" "Hi can u please let go of me?" "Im afraid I cant do that, Monica" I never met this guy before,so how does he know my name? "How do u know my name?"

"Well everyone knows you, The girl who stood up to Mr.Bad boy." "What do u want" "I want you hot stuff." "Let me go!" "No, instead lets go somewhere more...Private." Fudge. "Somebody help me!" "Oh your out of luck there on the other side." Oh god no please somebody has to be here.

"Leave her alone" Somebody says. "I dont think I could do that, Matt." Oh thank god its Matt. "Let her go now" The boy lets go if my and pushes me to the ground were a large piece of glass is,making me get a large cut on my knee. "You asshole." Matthew says while pushing him.

The boy gets angry and starts to punch Matt. "MATT!" Matt gets up and starts punching the other guy,hard. The boys nose started to bleed and I think Matt broke his nose.He needs to stop before he it gets worse.

I try to get up but my knee hurts to much. The cut was pretty deep. "Somebody help!" Luckily 2 boys were near us and grabbed Matt. I looked at the boy. He had blood all over.

"Call 911!" I yell. Matt looks at me then the boy he backs away noticing what he had just done.The ambulance came in 5 minutes and the boy had his nose broken but thats pretty much it.

We told them that I had tripped and landed on the glass and that the boy was walking over to me to helo me but had crashed into a pole. It was dumb but the police believed it. It started to rain and I couldnt get up. Matt helped me into his car. "Your soaking wet.Here" He says while talking off his jacket and putting it on me.

"U dont have to I already have a jacket in" "Yea a jacket thats wet" he's right. "Thanks Matt" "Your welcome"He says with a smile. The whole car ride was awkward.We finally get to my house. "Thanks Matt for the ride." "Your welcome but,I am going inside with u" "Why?"

"Because your mom is going to need a explanation, and u can barley get up ." Thats true. Matt carries to my door and then puts me down. I stand right in front of the door, and take out my keys.I open the door and turn on the lights.

"Monica where have u been! Ive been waiting he-" She looks at Matt. Thank fully My skirt when up to were I got cut so you couldn't see it. "Im sorry Mrs.Ramos,it started to rain and the car broke down." "Oh its ok as long as she was safe with u, Its fine." I just roll my eyes. And go upstairs to my room limping, Matt following behind me.

"Matt thanks again,for everything." "No problem." I just lay down in my bed staring at the ceiling. "Whats wrong?" "Why Matt?" "Why what?" "Why did u choose me out of all the girls why me?"

----------------------------------------------

Hey another chapter. I hope u guys enjoyed it. Im going to write another Chapter right now so byee, Plz comment and vote.