Chapter 5

Monicas POV:

I was quite the hole time, until Matthew whispers. "Hey are u ok?" Matthew asks with a 'worried face'. I bet he is just saying that to act like he cares about when really just wants to to get in my pants.

"Give it up Matthew I know u slept with all the girls in the school, but your not going to sleep with me. So drop the act Matt." I snap. Luckily the bell rings and I get out of the classroom. I get to my locker and head to my next class.I walked in and Ana,Mily,and Yaris were there. Finally some people i know.

Matthew doesn't have this class with me. Yay! I sit next to all of them in the back. "How did your class go with Matt?" Ana asks. "I told him I knew that he tried to get in every girls pants but that he is not gonna get in mine." "OMG Monica you just STOOD UP to him! Your the first one to ever do that!'

"Well he needed a lesson." I say. The teacher walks in but doesn't notice that Me,Yaris,and Mily are the new kids. At least I don't need to introduce my self. After I finish all my classes I head home. I was walking when Matt called me. "Hey babe" "Im not your babe so dont call me that" I say not looking at him. "Come on dont be like that babe"

"I already told you im not your babe so leave me alone!" I realized that I was at my house. I ran inside. "Oh hi honey... I invited the Espinosa's over for dinner today at 5 so get dressed." I almost chocked on my own spit when she said that. "WHAT" "Whats wrong?" "Uh nothing I am going to get changed." I say. She probably thinks I like him but I dont. I pick out a outfit .

OUTFIT

Red crop top

Denim shorts

Red vans

You guys might have noticed that I like to wear Vans a lot. But I like them so don't judge. I check the time and see its 4:55, 5 more minutes till they come. I go on my phone and see that I got a message from Ana. I gave her my phone number because she seemed nice.

PHONE CONVO:

Ana- Hey are u doing anything?

Me- Actually I am, my mom invited the Espinosa's over so now I have to deal with Matt.

Ana- Matt is your neighbor?!?

Me- Yup, more Matt for me. Ugh.

Ana- I have to go, good luck with Matt byeee.

Me- Byeee

END OF PHONE CONVO:

"Monica come down, they are here!" my mom yells. This is going to be great just great....

----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I have 125 readers! I didnt even think I was going to get more than 3. Thank you guys sooo much. I am really sorry I didnt update but I was in New Jersey. And for that I will write 3 chapters right now. Plzzz comment below what u think of this story, and be honest. And vote if u liked it. Thank you guys for everything! Byeee