Chapter 17

Monica's P.O.V

"Mom, im leaving!" I yell. My mom comes to the front door and hugs me."Be safe ok?" My mom says. "I will." I say. "Call me when u need me. Bye sweetie, see you in 4 months" she says letting go of the hug and kissing my forehead. "Bye mom" I say and go outside to Matthew's car. "Hey" I say getting into the backseat because Shawn was in the passenger seat. "Hi" Matthew and Shawn say.Im so happy that my besties are coming. Im going to text them.

Phone convo

Me-Im leaving, see you guys there

Mily- Bye!

Esmi- Bye

Khalila- Bye

Khadija- Ok is everyone saying bye? Im not saying bye. Its a Ill see you there not a bye

Khalila- Yea, yea BYE!

Mily- BYE

Me- BYE!

Esmi- BYE!

Khadija- ILL SEE YOU THERE!

End of phone convo

"Who u texting?" Shawn asks me. "Just my girls" I say. "They're coming to right?" Matt asks. "Yea"

- At the airport -

"HEY!"I hear a voice yell behind me. I turn around and see Esmi,Khalila,And Khadija."Hey. Where is Mily?"I ask. "She went to buy Starbucks for all of us." Esmi says. "Hey" Shawn says. "Shawn?" Esmi says. "Yup" "I thought u moved" Khadija says. "I did. After Magcon im moving back here" Shawn says. "Yay!" They say is unison. I hear somebody drop something and turn around. I see Mily dropped all of Coffee all over the floor. "S-Shawn?" Mily asks. "Mily?" Shawn says. "My coffee!Its all gone. No. Why coffee? why?" Khadija asks. We all turn around to her. "Uh...Hey?" Khadija says more like a question. "Really?" I ask. "Hey! Im really thirsty. And Coffee was all I wanted" Khadija says. "You look different" Shawn says. "You to" Mily says. I've always known that Mily had something for Shawn, And Shawn had something for Mily. I tottaly ship Shawly. They are the perfect couple.

"Flight to Los Angeles" The flight attendant says. "Thats us" Matt says. Matt grabs my bags and Shawn grabs Mily's. "Thanks" I tell Matthew. "Your welcome princess"

___________________________ Hey guys! Hope u liked it! I know its really short and doesnt have much drama but its coming soon! Ok well Bye!

I also want to tell u guys that I wrote ky new story and its called Cameron's litlle sister. U should check it out, bye!