Chapter 19

Esmi's P.O.V

"Guys... I didnt tell u the whole story..." I say. "What do u mean?" Khalila asks, stopping in front of a ride."Well ... Hayes and I well uh..." I trail off. "You and Hayes what?" Mily asks. "After George called I bumped into Hayes and then we... Kissed." I say looking down."Is that it?" Monica asked with no emotion. "Yea. Arent disappointed? Mad? Surprised?" I ask. "Well we all saw it coming. The way you looked at him. The way he looks at you. It was obvious that u guys liked each other." Khadija says. "Pfft, no. Even if he did he has a girlfriend. So even if I did I would have no chance." I say. "Can I go? Those french fries I ate made me feel sick" I lie. They were actually the best I've ever tasted at a carnival. "Oh ok. Ill drive u" Khadija says. "No need. Ill walk there. Plus, I dont want

U guys to leave the carnival just because of me. Stay and have fun, Bye" I say. "Bye and call us if u need anything" Mily says. I nod and start walking.

*At the hotel*

"Its just a lie!" Hayes yells. I was in my room, eating popcorn,watching Mean girls with Mahogany.But Hayes has been yelling for the past 10 minutes. I want to watch my movie. And if this boy keeps yelling im not going to be able to hear it. I get up and pause the movie on my laptop. "Where ya going?" Lox (Mahogany's nick name) asks. "Hayes has been yelling for the past 10 minutes. I cant watch the movie like that." I say. "Great cause that boy sure does yell loud." Lox says. I nod in agreement and go to Hayes's room. "Hayes?" I ask, but he doesnt hear me. "Hayes" I say a little bit louder. He looks at me and his eyes soften. "Im sorry, I was just talking with my girlf- I mean Linda and she found out about our kiss cause I guess a fan took it. And then She started freaking out and then she said that she kissed my ex-best friend, Joey and made out with him. So I broke up with her. Im sorry for all the yelling." Hayes says. I feel even worse. "Im sorry Hayes, We shouldnt have kissed. Its all my fault. Im really s-" I say but get cut off by Hayes. "Its not your fault Esmi, I was the one to kiss you. If anything its my fault. We shouldnt have kissed. It meant nothing right?" Hayes asks. Nothing? No. It was the best kiss I ever had. "Sure... I better get going." I say and before I close the door Hayes says, "Goodnight Esmi" . "Goodnight Hayes" I say.

Monica's P.O.V

15 minutes after Esmi left we decided to go back home. Matthew wouldnt stop texting me. Bad boy doesnt make out the word for him. Sweet,nice,caring and loving is what he is. I walk out of the car and go to Matthew's room to see him... kissing another girl?

___________________________Im so very sorry. Somehow the wifi at my house is terrible and we are still getting it fixed. Cameron's little sister got deleted! I went to my books and only this book was here. But dont worry, I have another Idea in mind. Ill try to update daily. Im so very sorry! But now the wifi is Ok I guess. So its all good. Bye!