Chapter 26

Khadija's P.O.V

I started to get more and more feelings for Cam each and every day. He was just so... unbelievably sweet, handsome, funny, everything I wanted in a guy and more. Sure I liked him in the begging,but it was nothing compared to what I felt now.

It was strong. Me and Cameron started to date a year ago. Hayes and Esmi are still dating and Matt and Monica are getting married soon. Yeah, it's been quite a while now, 3 years. But out of all the couples, Matt and Monica are the top cute ones.

They cuddle and they are just perfect for each other! "Hey babe, it's time for the wedding. Let's go" Camerom whispers in my ear, sending chills throughout my body. I know it may be to soon to say this but, I love him.

Monica's P.O.V

"Mom, I'm nervous" I say. "Oh shut up. Stand straight and get ready to walk down that aisle because as soon as you say yes there is no going back. So unless you wanna be a pussy-" my mom says and I cut her. I really never heard my mom talk like this but, she had a point.

"No, I wanna do this. I wanna get married with Matthew. I wanna have him next to me the rest of my life. I wanna have kids and take care of them with him right by my side." I say. "Good because I was lying. It's already to late to chicken out" she says and kisses me on the cheek.

"Monica it's time. Omg you look so pretty!" Esmi says coming in. "Aw thanks" I say smiling. I take in a deep breath and close my eyes. This is it. This is all you ever wanted in your life and Matthew is going to give it to you, I think. I open my eyes.

"I'm ready" I say more confident than ever.

As I walk down the aisle Matthew turns to look at me. He looks at me in a awe. As I got there the priest said the whole Do u thing and we said the I do.

It happened so fast. Next thing I know I was in Hawaii, laying on a bed. All I remembered was the party and then going to Hawaii then bam! I'm here on the bed-naked- next to Matthew. "Morning beautiful" Matthew says and kisses my cheek. "Good morning" I say.

•3 years later•

"Charles let go of Natalie's toy. No, no Hailey It's not nice to throw your brothers toy" I say. "Sorry mummy" they all say with the puppy face. "Its ok. Come here!" I say and hug them all.

"Monica?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn my head and see all of my friends and Matthews. "Guys I've missed you all so much since I moved to Virginia!" I say tearing up. "Aww she's crying" Esmi says.

She was 20 years old now. "So what happened between u and Hayes huh?" I ask. Her smile turns even bigger. "He proposed!" She says showing me the ring.

"Yea so did Cameron!" Khadija said showing me her ring too. I was now crying so much, my whole face was drenched. "Aww, this turned out to be soo good" I say. "Aww honey, don't cry" Matthew says comforting me. It felt good being in his arms.

In the years, everyone moved here. We've never been happy then ever. And it wouldn't have happened if I had fallen in love with the bad boy, Matthew Espinosa.

So that's the end! Like I said, I have a new account and I already have 5 chapters. It's a Matthew fanfic so ya. Hope u guys enjoyed this last chapter. And I guess this is it huh? Well not really. Anyways, check out my new account magically_inspired I wrote a fanfic there and I know you will like it just as much as this one or even more!