Chapter 13

Monica's POV:

When we got home nobody was there. I go into the kitchen and see a note.

Monica, I went on a trip for my job, Ill be back in 2 weeks. Im sorry I had to leave you like this but we need the money. Ok bye sweetie, see u in 2 weeks -from mom.

"Im guessing your mom went on a trip?" Matt says behind me. "Uh yea she wont be back until 2 weeks" I say throwing the note away. "So what do u want to do?" I asks sitting down in the couch.

"Idk... lets watch a movie on Netflix" Matt says. I nod my head and put on Netflix. "Lets see how girls act when they watch horror films" Matt says. The thing is I watch horror films every day on netflix.

So I know all the horror films on it. Just go with the act. "Hmm... how about the house at the end of the street?" Matt asks. I look at him nervously (acting here) .He smiles and puts it on.

When the movie starts I start to mouth the words. I know Matt is looking at me but I keep mouthing the words. "What-how do u know the words?" "Oh Matt, I watched every scary movie on netflix already. I love horror films" I say with a smirk on my face.

Victory is mine! Matt just looks at me shocked."You tricked me" Matt says. "No shit" "Your going to pay" "Really? And how is that?" "By tickling u" My eyes widen. He found my weakness. Frick. I try to run but he grabs me. And starts to tickle me.

"M-Matt s-stop!" I say out breath. "Only if u say,Matt is the most handsome guys on the planet." "No,I cant say that because thats not the truth." "Well then, Your just going to get tickled." "Wait! Fine, Matt is the most handsome guy on the planet" I say making him get off of me. "Good" Matt says.

"Hey guys" Mily said coming into the house."Mily what are u doing here?" I ask. "Well your mom said that I could come and stay over to keep u company. Is that ok with u? I was going to text u but my phone died."

"Sure, you can stay in the guest room." I say. "Well im going to go, bye Mily, bye Monica." Matt says. "Bye" "Bye" Me and Mily say. Matt left and Mily started to smile. "What?" "I totally ship u guys" "We arent boyfriend and girlfriend yet" I say. "Yeah,yeah. Either ways what do u want to do?" I thought about it for a while.

And then came up with a idea. "Why dont we invite the girls for a sleepover?" "Yassss. Im going to text them right now." Mily says."Ok" I say. "I texted all of them, they said they are going to be here in 10, what should we do while we wait?" Mily asks. "Hmm,well I havent heard much from u. What have u been doing these few days?" I ask Mily.

"Oh well I was helping my mom around the house, thats pretty much it" "Oh" "So word is out saying that u and Matt went on a date. Is that true?" Yup, we went today" "Omg! And u didnt tell me!?" "I forgot, im sorry." I say with sorry eyes. "Your forgiven." Mily says.

After me and Mily aranged the 'sleepover'. The door rang. I went over to the door and opened it. "Hey" Melody says. "Hi come in" I say opening the door wider. They all came in . "Lets watch a movie." Khalila suggested. "Yea im just going to make popcorn,Ill be right back." I say and get up to go to the kitchen. I open the counter and take out the popcorn. I put it in the microwave and pushed the button that said 'Popcorn'.

**************Pop pop***************

Hey guys I hope u enjoyed it. I will be updating soon. K thats all I have for u guys today, Byee

*Quote of the day*

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lau Tzu.