Chapter 10

Monica's POV:

"Why did u choose me out of all the girls why me?" I say still not looking at him. "Monica when u bumped into me I wasnt going to tell you about the party...I was going to tell u...that the reason why I almost kissed u on Monday was because ... I like you."

Wait a second.

Did Matthew just say he likes me? Oh god this is great! "You do?" "Yea." He says while scratching his neck. I looked away and blushed. "I like u too" I say looking at him. His eyes light up. "Monica your not lying to me are u?" "No im not, im dead serious." I say causing me and Matt to laugh.

"Ok since thats settled... Monica would u like to go on a date with me?" I think my heart just skipped a few beats. "I-I would love to!" "Ok tomorrow night, will be it" I stood there still shocked of what he had just asked me.

"Ok" Is all that comes out of my mouth. The rest of the night Matt cleaned up Monica's knee,and helped her walk. "Matt? Where are we going tomorrow?" I ask being clumsy. "It's a surprise." "A surprise?"

"Yup so im not telling u" "Really?" "Yup dont bother asking me again cause I aint telling u." "Matt u should go home, your mom must be worried sick." "Actually I told her I was staying over a friends house, mind if i stay here?" "Nope" Then it hit me.

There is only one bed and 2 people. "Monica am I going to need to sleep on the couch downstairs or with u?" I cant let Matt sleep downstairs on the couch, I guess he will sleep with me.

Im just going to stay on my side. "You can sleep on the bed with me. But no cuddling." He groans and jumps on my bed. "Good night Monica." "Good night Matt" And with that we both went to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I get up brush my teeth, and take a bath.After im done, I put on some skinny jeans and a crop top that says 'Angel'.Something doesn't feel right. I feel like im missing something. I brush it off and go downstairs.

"good morning Monica" Matt says. Then it hits me. I smile and says good morning back."Are u cooking pancakes?" "Uh yea.. your mom told me that she had to leave for work and to help my self out so I figured to make u food. I hope u like pancakes." "I dont like pancakes, I love them" I say walking over to the kitchen counter. "Thanks Matt" I say while kissing his cheek making him blush. Today is going to be great!

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! I hope u guys enjoyed it. Dont forget to vote and comment. Thank you guys for all the support. I will be writing another chapter for u guys. Byeee