Chapter 18

Mily's P.O.V

Shawns back. When I was little I always used to like Shawn. And to be honest I still do. I dont think he likes me tho. He could have any girl in the world so why would he want me? Im just a normal teenage girl. "Mily? U in there?" Monica asks. "Uh yea" I say. "We're here. Get your stuff" Monica says. I get up and get my bags but Shawn takes them away from me. "Let me carry them" Shawn says. I smile and nod. Shawn cant like me. Right?

Shawn's P.O.V

I really like Mily. Like a lot. I liked her when I was little to. I am just to much of a chicken to ask her out. Plus, she probably doesnt like me . "Shawn!" I hear Mily yell. "Yea?" I ask. "Lets go" She says and giggles. Even her laugh is so adorable. We got to the hotel and walked in. We saw all the boys and I could tell that some of the girls liked them. "Hi guys." Taylor says while the guys and him come up to us. "Hey" Matthew says. "Who are u guys?" Nash says. "My name is Monica and im Matthews uh..." Monica trailed off. Wait what were they? Matthew never asked her to be his girlfriend.

Esmi's P.O.V

"Hi guys" A boy says walking up to us while the other boys follow behind him guys . One cached my eye. He had bright blue eyes but not as bright as the other boy. "Hey" Matthew says. "Who are u guys?" The boy with the bright blue eyes asks. "My name is Monica and im Matthew's uh..." Monica trailed off. What were they? They certainly werent boyfriend and girlfriend because Matthew hasn't asked Monica to be his girlfriend. "Girlfriend. She is my girlfriend and these are her friends" Matt says causing Monica to smile. "Hi im Khalila" Khalila says. "Im Khadija" "Im Mily" "And im Esmeralda but you can call me Esmi" I say lastly. "Ok hi, My name is Nash" Nash says. "My name is Taylor" Taylor says. "Hi my name is Cameron but u can call me Cam" Cameron says. "My name is Aaron" Aaron says. "My name is Hayes" Hayes says. Oh god... Hayes. What a perfect name. "My name is Carter" Carter says. "Im Jack Johnson" Jack says. "Im Jack Glinsky" Jack says. "2 Jacks?" I ask. "Yea but im much more cooler than this one" Jack J says hitting Jack G in the back of his head.

"No your not" Jack G says,defending himself. "Ok sure..." Jack J says. We all start laughing . "Ok guys I got the rooms settled " Bart says. "Jack J,Jack G, And Aaron. Nash and Cameron. Matthew ,Carter,Hayes and Shawn. Taylor, Mahogany,Esmeralda,and Khadija. Khalila,Monica,and Mily. Everyone got it? Okay. Go unpack and nice meeting u girls." Bart says and leaves. We all turn to look at Matthew. "What?" Matt asks. "Well u and Shawn are the only people we know so...can u show us to our rooms?" Mily asks. "What if we dont want to?" Matt asks. Monica hits him in the arm. "Ill show them around" Shawn says and we all go into the elevator."We dont all fit here" Nash says. "Im going to a separate one. I was going to explore anyways." I say and step out of the elevator. "Yea im going out to"Mahogany and Hayes say. "Ok... We need one more person" Matt says. "Ill go" Monica says. "No your staying with me" Matt says. "Then Ill go" Mily says. "Ill go too" Shawn says. "We are going to be crowded to. Shawn why dont u stay on that one?" Mily asks. "Fine" Shqwn mumbles. Mily get out of the elevator and goes into the one we are in. "What floor?" I ask. "Its floor number 3" Hayes says. I nod and push the number 3.

We got to the floor we needed to go to and we all separated. I already knew were my room was so I just explored until I got a call. I didnt check who it was and just answered.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Esmi,its me. George."

My heart stopped. George is my ex-boyfriend. We broke up and year before because you know with all the bullying.

"What do u want?"

"I miss you Esmi." George says.

I scoff. "After a year? You left me a year ago for crying out loud! I just left. You had a whole year to say that but now u say it? George leave me the fuck alone!"

I yell. And suddenly feel tears streaming down my face.

"I cant leave you alone,if I love u. Now that u left I realized I cant live without you."George says and I hear a moan in the back. Of course.

"George your drunk." I say.

"No im not. Come on baby. Come back" George says.

"Im not yours anymore. You cant tell me what to do anymore. George your having sex with another girl right now. And your calling me telling me that you miss me. Hell no! Im not stupid. If anything you are. Bye George" I say and hang up.

End of convo

By now there were a lot of tears falling down. I used to love George. Until he left me to rot with my bullies and went for the popular girl at school named 'Blair'. She was a spoiled brat. I dont even know what boys found in her. After like a month she cheated on him with this other guy and George became what you call a 'man whore' he dated a girl for 1 hour. Had you know what with them than dumped them. I truly thought I fell in love with him. But no. I was wrong. I saw his true colors. And they were ugly. I put my phone in my pocket and started walking again. I suddenly bumped into someone. I kept looking down so they wouldnt see that I was crying. "Sorry" I say. "Its ok, Esmi right?" I hear Hayes say. Shit. "Yea" I say and keep on walking with my head down. "Wait! Whats wrong?" Hayes asks me, catching up with me. "There is so much wrong Hayes! I shouldnt have come. I only did so Monica wouldnt be alone. The girls can only stay here for a month. My parents dont even care about me so they let me. I bet u they are having a party right now." I say looking up at him with more and more tears streaming down my face. "Dont say that. Come on lets go to the room" Hayes says and wipes away my tears. "But Hayes, Its true! If I didn't have my friends I wouldn't be here. Im a big no-" I get cut of by Hayes kissing me. I surprised, kiss back. It felt...like nothing before. "I-Im sorry" Hayes says. "Its ok" I say. "No, No its isnt. I kissed you when I had a girlfriend. It didnt mean anything." Hayes says. My heart broke in half. Girlfriend? I swallow hard. "I-I have to go" I say and run to Monica's room. This day can not get any worse.

*Monica's P.O.V*

"Matthew what are we?" I ask. I was in his room. Luckily,Hayes,Shawn and Carter left. "I didnt get to properly ask u this question. But... Will u give me the honer and be my girlfriend?" Matt asks.I feel like screaming right now. "Yes!" I yell and kiss him. I break away and smile. He returns the smile and then we hear a noise. "Uh sorry. I need to go" Matt says. I nod and stand up. "Bye Matt" I say. "Bye princess" Matt says and I leave the room. I go to my room and see Esmi with puffy red eyes,staring at the ceiling. "Are u okay?" I ask walking to her and sitting on the bed next to her. "Yea" Esmi says. "Why are your eyes red?" I ask. "I was just remembering all the good times in my life. And then the sad ones. Like right now." Esmi more like whispers. "George called" Esmi says. "What did he say?" I ask. "That he misses me and all that shit. Can we do something? Like just us and the girls?" Esmi asks. I nod. "Ill text them. Where do you want to go?" I ask. "I heard there was a carnival near here. Lets go there" Esmi says. I nod and text the girls. The carnival always distracts Esmi from all the shit. I know because last year we would always go to the carnival and forget about our bullies, and bruises. It would distract all of us.

___________________________Hey guys! I know I didnt update. This is the last time. I promise. I was reading this book and I had to finish it. If I didnt I would probably fail my class. Well Ill try to update later,if I can. Im also going to update Cameron's little sister. Hope u enjoyed the chapter! Bye my ducklings!

Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

And Message me if u need to talk to someone. Or have any suggestions .

Have a nice day!