🌕10🌕

Triple update as promised. This'll be the last one, though! Lucky bastards...
Love you! Xx

When Harry woke up in the morning, his head was pounding.

He could still feel the presence of someone lying next to him but no one was there.

It's been like this three nights in a row now. He would go to sleep feeling alone and then halfway through the night, it'd feel like someone was right next to him.

It all started the morning after he met Luke and Ashton.

It scared the young omega. Especially after he thought he saw Owen that night. Should he tell Louis about it?

He probably shouldn't. The man wouldn't even care. He would tell Harry that he was delusional and that no one would dare to come into his territory.

So, Harry shook it off. He stepped out of bed and got ready for another long day of chores and snide remarks from Louis.

If Niall was right it wouldn't be long until Louis would cave in. Harry hadn't said a word to him since he smashed his vase.

Not because of that obviously, but he didn't know what to say. A simple hello could be enough for Louis to snap at him.

So Harry kept his mouth shut.

He passed Louis in the kitchen but neither of them said a word. Well that was until...

"Would you mind cleaning the kitchen today? I can help once I've finished my meeting?"

Harry shrunk into himself and nodded. "Yes, Louis."

"Also, I have guests over so don't disturb me."

Harry nodded once more and waited patiently for Louis to leave the kitchen.

When the bossy alpha was finally gone, Harry huffed. "Do not disturb me." He mocked him and crossed his eyes while doing so.

He would never have the courage to say that out loud.

Harry slowly ate his brunch, it was rather late when he woke up, before he actually startes cleaning.

He started off with cleaning the fridge and counter. Simply dusting off the shelves and reorganizing the food.

He somehow felt like Cinderella. Only he would never get to dance with the prince. Now matter how generous his fairy godmother would be.

The prince would forever hate him, judging by the way he just spoke to him.

But a boy could dream, right.

He could just fantasize about two strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him against a sollid chest and then heart shaped lips pressing against his mating spot and a sweet accent whispering: you're safe.

It was not illegal for the omega to dream about Louis being his alpha.

It was wrong, yes. Louis didn't act like his alpha should but Harry couldn't help it.

His omega felt the need to develop a crush on Louis. Not Harry himself.

When Harry was done cleaning the counter he decided to water the flowers in Louis' garden before he would would clean the floor.

The boy walked outside and grabbed the watering can from the shed before filling it with water in the kitchen.

He hummed, inhaling the sweet summer scent and enjoying the bees and butterflies flying from flower to flower.