🌕39🌕

Don't want to leave you all hanging...
Xx

Louis made his way to the meadow, keeping his head high as he walked. Harry's scent was still lingering all around him and it made him so nauseous.

Once he finally arrived at the meadow, he saw Owen with Harry in his arms. The blue-eyed-lad coughed to get their attention.

Owen spun around to face Louis and pressed his claw against the omega's chest, right where his heart was.

Louis grinned devilishly and slowly clapped his hands together as he walked closer. ''Jesus Christ, Owen. That took you long enough.''

Owen raised an eyebrow at Louis and tightened his grip around Harry, pressing the smaller wolf's arms against his chest so that he couldn't break free.

''What are you talking about, Tomlinson?'' Owen growled.

Louis rolled his eyes. ''I'm talking about the fact that I gave you multiple chances to just take him or to kill him and you never took them. You just tried to scare him... that wasn't even successful.''

Harry frowned at Louis. What are you doing, Louis?

Louis groaned and looked at Harry. ''Harry if you have something to say, say it out loud, please?''

Harry's eyes widened and his breathing hitched. ''Wha-What?''

''Yes, Tomlinson. What?'' Owen chimed in.

Louis looked at the other alpha. ''I'm glad that you finally caught him, Owen. He really started to get on my nerves.''

''I don't understand,'' Owen said slowly. ''If you didn't like him, why did you say that you did. Besides, why didn't you just throw him out?''

''What's the fun in that?'' Louis chuckled. ''He was an easy target. Just had to play with his emotion to get him to sleep with me. I mean, he's a good fuck I have to give him that. But his constant whining just gives me such a fucking headache.''

''Wait... You told him that you loved him so that he would sleep with you whenever you wanted him to.''

''I see you're finally using that brain of yours, Grimshaw. Yes, I did.''

Harry whimpered, his eyes filling with tears after hearing Louis' words. ''Lou... you're lying, right?''

Louis glared at Harry and huffed. ''No, you idiot. You honestly think that someone as powerful as me would be satisfied with omega as low as you as their luna? If you really believed in that, you are just pathetic.''

Harry swallowed thickly, tears falling from his eyes. ''B-but all the nights we spend together a-and all th-the things you said I-I-''

''They were lies, obviously. I had to tell you something kind to get you naked. I didn't know that all I had to say was that I loved you to get what I wanted, though.'' Louis said coldly, smirking at Harry's soft sobs.

''You're lying I do-don't believe you.'' Harry whispered brokenly, his small body trembling.

Owen hummed. ''Me neither, Louis. If you enjoy the sex so much, why would you want to get rid of him?''

The omega refused to believe Louis. He was sure that this was all a part of his plan to kill Owen. However, Harry realised that Louis was actually telling the truth when he spoke again,

''I just told you,'' Louis said, rolling his eyes once more. ''He whines so much. At first, it was only about you abusing him and using him etcetera but then you killed his mother and he wouldn't fucking stop whining about the woman. Gave me a splitting headache.''