🌕22🌕

I'm truly absolutely heartbroken for Louis and his family. I can't even listen to two of us anymore without bursting into tears. I'm at the point where I wish it would've been me to spare this sweet family all the misery...

"What d'you say, we go for a run?" Louis asked Harry.

The omega was laying with his back against Louis' chest, his nose pressed against the alpha's throat and Louis' warm hands resting on his tummy under his shirt.

They had been dating for a little over a month now and they could honestly not be any happier.

No, a lot of wolves in the pack were still sceptical about their relationship but they kept their mouths shut about it.

Harry looked outside where the autumn sun was shining through the trees.

"I'd love to, Lou. It's been a while."

Louis nodded and kissed Harry's forehead, squeezing his body in his arms gently.

"Let's go then. Wanna transform here or in the woods?" He asked.

"I think here will be fine. We can just go out of the back door, yeah?"

"Of course, pup. You can go change in your room. I'll hang some clothes on the washing line and then I'll change here."

Harry pressed their lips together and nosed at Louis' nose sweetly.

Then he stood up and disappeared from the living room.

Louis smiled at the boy and went to hang some clothes on the washing line together with some blankets.

Then he sat on his knees and allowed his wolf features to replace the human ones.

He snarled at the short, sharp pain that spread through his body as he did so and looked at the door, where Harry's omega was already sitting on his hunches with his head down.

You can look, Harry.

Louis said, knowing how fixating it was for an omega to see their alpha shift.

Harry whined quietly and looked at Louis with brilliant green eyes.

Louis growled once more before his wolf completely took over, resulting in him feeling a lot more dominant. Over Harry as well.

Harry cried softly and crawled towards Louis, tucking his head under Louis' chin and rubbing his head against the alpha's.

Lou. His omega squeaked.

Louis pressed his cheek to Harry's head and rubbed it as well, showing that even as he was this big and dominating that he still knew who Harry was.

Ready to go? Louis asked, nudging Harry with his nose.

Harry howled quietly and pressed his nose into Louis' fur. Louis nosed at Harry's blonde fur as well, knowing that Harry just really wanted to cuddle with him.

We can cuddle later, love. Let's go now that it's still early.

Harry licked Louis' cheek and ran out of the backdoor, looking behind him to see if Louis was following him. He picked up his pace when he saw the alpha rush after him.

The disappeared in the woods, running side to side like they'd done a few times before now.

The air whipped around their heads and Louis kept trying to bit Harry's ankles playfully, causing Harry to trip every now and then and bit at Louis' neck in return.

At one point Louis actually caught Harry's tail, causing Harry to cry out and jump on top of the alpha.

The two rolled over the forest floor for a few seconds, trying to get on top of one another until Harry jumped away from the other and started running again, knowing that they were close to the spot by the water Louis showed him.