🌕21🌕

Sooo... the paris interview?
Still proud of Louis!

More about Hazza's past
Xx

Harry frowned when he walked into a house full of screams the next day.

He just came back from Liam and Niall's and wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend seeing as Louis had to get up really early this morning for business.

Louis would most likely be exhausted and Harry knew that his scent would help Louis relax and maybe even fall asleep.

But he could even hear the angry and indignant screaming from outside the house.

At first, he thought it was about the hunters who were still blaming Louis' pack for the wolf in their city but he froze once he heard his name.

"You know he is shit, Louis. There are so many good omegas in you pack yet you choose the one who literally never did anything for us."

Harry recognised the angry voice as Calvin's. Calvin was mean at first but then he was kind of okay with Harry living in their pack and that made his words even harsher.

"Calvin, honestly? You are all so ungrateful. He cleans, cooks and has been nothing but kind to all of you. Show some respect at least!" Louis snapped.

Harry felt his chest heat up as he heard the alpha defend him like he was defending himself.

"Wow, amazing. 'Cause we can't do that ourselves. He's worthless."

Harry heard Louis growl lowly and then a fist colliding with a desk.

"I don't want you to speak about him like that. You either talk about him with respect or you don't talk at all."

"Louis, I'm telling you this on behalf of the pack. We think it's a bad idea. No one knows his past how can we accept and trust him."

"I know his past and I know that you can actually trust him." Louis hissed, not actually telling his friend about Harry's past.

Calvin sighed and then groaned. "Okay, so imagine. You stay with him and he turns out to be your luna,"

Harry started blushing instantly at the thought of being Louis' luna. He could never be that. At least not as long as he wasn't part of his.

"He can't even protect himself. How can he ever protect a whole fucking pack! He can never be a good luna!"

"Calvin, we could truly learn one or two things from him. He's so gentle and caring, he'd be great with pups and pregnant wolves. He has got such a good instinct when someone needs something. He just knows. We really lack someone like that." Louis said, voice honest and calm.

A stupid smile formed on Harry's lips. It felt really good to hear that Louis thought about him like that.

"So he's a good little housewife. Yeah, we absolutely need that." The beta said sarcastically. "Louis, haven't you noticed?"

"Noticed what?" Louis asked.

"He'll never give you pups. We can all smell it on him, the omega has never gone through heat. Let's face it, he's probably infertile." Calvin growled.

Harry stopped breathing, his heart beating faster than ever because he knew it was true. He hadn't had his first heat yet.

He wasn't infertile though. He just felt that he wasn't.

But Louis was quiet. He didn't say anything for a whole minute which left the 19-year-old as an anxious mess in the hall.

"You know that I'm right, Louis. What's a pack leader without an heir. Harry can't fight, he can't have pups, he doesn't fit in here. You should send him right back into the forest. You should face it, Louis. He's useless." Calvin said in a hushed voice.