Chapter 1: The Deal

🎶 Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there.
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me.
You know I'm the one who put you up there.
Name in the sky.🎶

"Does it ever get lonely?!" I screamed out. I was  jamming to Halsey new song Without Me while currently getting ready for school. It's not everyday that you can find me this happy and up and ready to go on normal school days. But being on winter break for two weeks left me with nothing to do and no one to too, expect my mom and it wasn't all excitement there being that she worked almost everyday of the break. Leaving me at home, alone, to stare at a wall.

I was ready to get back to school. See my best friend Mia. Have our little fun lunch hangouts. Talk. Catch up. It feels like ages since I've seen let alone talk to her. Which was strange because normally she would of been blowing up my phone over the break begging me to leave the house; but this time she didn't. Oh well.

🎶 Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why 🎶

I walked over to my full size mirror, straighten my outfit to make sure there is no wrinkles and examined it. Today I went with a long rib black sleeve shirt and a dark pattern dress to go on top since it was a bit a chilly outside but not too cold to where I need to bundled down in layers from head to toe.

 Today I went with a long rib black sleeve shirt and a dark pattern dress to go on top since it was a bit a chilly outside but not too cold to where I need to bundled down in layers from head to toe

After I got done checking myself out I grab some mascara that was on my desk and started to apply it on my lashes. I wasn't a big fan of makeup..actually I hated putting on-makeup. It takes too much time and breaks out my skin. But today I wanted to try something new , something light.  As I went to apply mascara on my left lash suddenly there was a loud bang at my window. Making me get so scared that I ended up putting mascara on my cheek and not my eyelash.

Only one person came to mind on who would throw something at my window at 7 in the morning. And I  knew exactly who. I dropped my mascara on the table and stormed over lifting up my window and sticking my head out.

There he was. Noah Johnson. My next door neighbor also the boy I grew up who loved to annoy and get under my skin sometimes. We have this relationship where we mess with each other, fight, and etc. How do I put it? It's complicated. "Rise and shine Ms.Green. " Noah said smiling wide while bouncing his basketball in one head. "Don't wanna be late for school now do we?"

"Was that really call for? Throwing your ball against my window. Really Noah? What are we five?" I called out rolling my eyes.

"Me? Throwing my ball at your window. On purpose? I would never. It must of slipped when I was bouncing it." He exclaimed giving me a "HELL YEAH I THREW MY BALL AT YOUR WINDOW" smirk. This boy. "Is that makeup I see smeared all over your cheek? Since when does smarty pants Cameron Green wears makeup?!"

I must of forgot to wipe the disaster that happen on my face because of him. And just looking at him I can tell he was amused by messing me up and me wearing makeup. You see since Noah and I grew up together he knew everything about me and about how little I desire makeup. Now this was something he can pick on me for. I stare at him scrunching nose "It's just mascara mr noisy."