Chapter 5: Hurricane

Noah is kissing me...Noah is kissing ME. Noah's lips is on my LIPS! I can not believe it. I am kissing the boy that I grew up with, my childhood friend; the one who always fights , pick on, tease, bother, annoy, whatever to me. Out of everyone, he was the last person I would ever think to be kissing.

But is it so bad that he is a good kisser?

No. Stop it , Cameron. It's Noah.

Soon after, Noah finally pulled away from my lips, stepping back in the process. Me on the other just stood there; with my mouth open. Normally I would of hit Noah in the arm until he couldn't feel it anymore for kissing me but I didn't. I was too shock.

"Wow. I must of been that good huh?" He smirked.

I shook my head ,coming back to reality and scoffed. "Far from good." I lied. "Who told you it was okay to kiss me?! You don't just go around kissing people like that. Idiot." I tried hard to play it off as if it didn't affect me but in reality I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks.

Noah gave a slight laugh "Chill,Okay. I didn't kiss you because I had the desired too I did it as practice."

"Practice?" I questioned. "Practice for what?" If that's a practice kiss  I wonder what an actually real kiss is from him. What am I thinking right now? Stop.

"You said at the party when Adam kissed you that was first kiss right? Okay then, we can't have you around here doing everything you can to get with him only to not able to kiss right."

I crossed my arms and raised an brow at him now "I didn't know there was a certain right way to kiss. Mr. Genius." Noah ran his fingers through his hair before walking back over to his side of the laser hockey table. "Thank you and yes there is. Shall I show again?" He said smirking at me once more. This is amusing him more than it was amusing me. Psh cocky idiot.

I rolled my eyes and plastered a fake smile on my face "Come over here again and I'll punch you."

"Well if you want to get Adam then your going to have  endure-it. Part of my helping is dealing with kissing, meaning-"

"I'm going to have to you more?! No. No way." I shouted in denial.

"I don't like the idea of kissing my friend either, but if you want everything to go right then you need to have the basics down." Noah stated. As much as I hate to admit he was right, I finally got Adam to look at me at the party after many years. There's no way I can lose my spot now.  I toke a deep breath nodding my head in agreement "Fine. But there will be no other touching. I know how you is with kissing and being all touchy touchy with your groupie girls. Try that with me and I'll kick your ass."

"Yeah. Yeah." He said sarcastically. "Besides, don't act like you don't love me kissing you. The drool coming out of your mouth afterwards said other wise." Noah teased as he ran away from me. My mouth dropped open form embarrassment and I chased after him ready to beat him down "Noah! Get back here. Ugh I hate you!"

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

It's the next day at school and I couldn't have been any more nervous. Today was the day that I talk to Adam. For a week now I've been avoiding him in the halls and cafeteria because I never knew what to say to him. I mean what do you say to a guy that you locked lips randomly "Hey! How are you? By the way I enjoying smacking lips last night?" No way.