Chapter 34: Always Back To You

•I wrote the wrong name for the girl character and didn't even noticed until now lmao!!! I'm sorry! It was suppose to be Cameron not Elise (I fixed it)

Noah's POV

"Come on dude, live a little."

"I don't know...I think I'm going to call it a night. Pretty exhausted." I said unsure to Barry.

I didn't know I felt going to the graduation after party at Reece's. Reece is a my best friend and all but I wasn't feeling one bit.

I should be happy with joy being that I graduated. But I'm not in a happy state of my life where a party with drinks and dancing and all such is something that comes to mind. Right now I'm fighting a battle with my family and college.

Everything was so good...so great; then with a snap of a finger, everything turnt to shit and went down hill.

Last thing I should be doing is being here.

"And I thought I was a buzz kill." Barry joke, handing me a drink as I leaned back against Reece kitchen counter. Watching many people going in and out of the kitchen and some hanging around in it.

"I just got a lot going on." I said bring the drink down from my mouth.

"Whatever it is, don't stress about it. Just relax and have a good time." He patted my shoulders and I deep sigh. "It's out last party of high school. "It will ease your mind, trust me."

"I guess your right." I shrugged.

"I know I'm right. I'm smarter than you. I'm always right."

I scoffed and pushed his shoulders. "Fuck you."

Barry started laughing and soon we were going at it with the jokes and so. When West came launching into the kitchen with an shock look and smile on his face.

"Yo Noah! Your ex is really something." West chuckled, going to the counter to pour him more to drink.

I furrowed my brows. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Elise."

"What?" I said, putting my cup down and springing forward from the counter.

He pointed towards the living room with a smirk. "Have a look for yourself man."

I walked around and went to the door frame of the kitchen, looking at the big crowd that was formed in the living room. I couldn't see what he was talking about until my eyes spotted Cameron. Dancing....on another dude.

What the fuck?!

My anger boiled up inside of me and I tightly clenched my fist. I wanted to charge over there and punch the living shit out that guy. But I can't. I thought, unraveling my fist slowly.

Elise isn't mines. Anymore. I cheated on her. I was the reason she ended up in the hospital. More specifically I was the one that walked away from her when she awoke. And I was the one that broke off all contact with her; ignored her calls and texts for months after that day. Not that jerk she is dancing all up on, but me.