Chapter 21: Hold Me

This chapter is short I know I'm sorry:(
________________

I was sitting on the ground in the living room with Max, Mia and Noah, balled up, shutting my eyes tightly close while covering my ears.

Thunder echoed through out the house. Lighting striking. Hard wind blowing. Heavy rain falling. If Im not mistaken, I was pretty sure some trees outside got knocked down over the strong winds. This big storm was much more scarier and bigger than we all thought.
And quite frankly I was terrified out of my mind.

Ever since I was a little girl I hated thunder-storms. It brought terror to me and still does. Whenever it came to a time where it stormed, I always ran to wherever my mom was. But as I got older I started just hiding in the closet or the corner.

Noah thought it would be a good idea to turn off all the lights and replace it with a big flashlight and get on the ground far from any windows. Being that no one could drive in this weather, it was best that we all made it out safe and sound.

"Hey, you okay babe?" Noah asked softly, rubbing my arm that was covering my ear.

I didn't answer him but instead shook my head rapidly.

"What's wrong?"

"She is scared of thunder." Mia called out from the side of the couch where here and Max were sitting at.

"What? Since wh-shit." He cursed to himself. It wasn't new to Noah about my fear. He figured it out one day when I was over his house and instead of picking on me about it he was supportive. The only people who really knew was him, Mia, my mom and dad that's it.

"It's going to be, baby. Okay?" Noah whispered, wrapping his arm around me and giving me a peck on the top of my head to reassure me. "I'm here."

Though he was trying to make me feel better, I still am scared but thoughtful of the fact that he cared and was comforting.

"What are we going to do? We cant stay at Camerons place forever." Mia questioned.

"There is not much for us to do." Noah said pulling me even closer. "The only option right now is staying inside and waiting until it pass by."

"He's right." Max agreed. "It's highly too dangerous to drive on the road while this is occurring."

I managed to slowly open my eyes from squeezing them shut so tightly and once I did I noticed Noah in the corner of my eye looking down at me. I lifted my head to come in contact with his eyes, I saw nothing but concern written all over his face. I could tell how much he was worried about me from his expression and the fact that he kept rubbing my arm softly up and down to calm me.

I can stay in his strong, muscular arms all day.

Having this man protect me-care for me brought nothing but warmth to my heart.

"You okay?" Noah said gazing over my face.

"Hmm." I nodded. "Well, I'm starting to be thanks to you."

". I don't like seeing you shiver in fear. It makes me feel uneasy inside because all I want to do is shield you."

Wow.

He really knows how to make a girl special.

I blushed ,smiling up at Noah as I watched his beautiful greenish eyes sparkled. A moment like this, I wanted to scream out 'I love you' to the top of my lungs with all the passion and love in me.

Yet I didn't..I couldn't.

Our relationship has not been that long enough for the strong word such as 'love' to be use. I was scared to see the outcome of I said if. Noah probably would of declined it, move away from me, maybe even break up with me. All the things my heart dreaded.

But I know how I feel. I know what I feel is real. Is love.

I can't help nor stop myself from feeling like this. For loving him. And one day I hope he would end up loving me too, not just liking.

Awoken from my thoughts when the front door opened and my mom walked inside, setting the wet umbrella in the corner.

I forgot she had went out to park her car in the garage so nothing that flew would break her windows.

"Whew. It's pouring out there." She said heading into the living where we all were. "Good news though, I heard on the radio that's its starting to simmer down. Bad news, the roads are still close until early tomorrow morning. So in the meantime, you guys can stay here. There are extra blankets and pillows on the big couch that you guys can use tonight."

"Thank you, Mrs. Green." Mia thanked her.

My mom smiled and waved her hand "It's no problem at all." She looked over at me balled up next to Noah. "Are you okay sweetie?"

I nodded. "Yea, I'm okay mom."

"Good. I'm going to head upstairs now. If anything happens or if you guys need me my door will be open." The four of us nodded and watched as she walked off and upstairs.

"We should go to bed, it's late and it will kill time." Max had suggested.

Mia hummed. "Sleep sounds really good right now."

Max stood up and helped Mia me up off the floor as well did Noah do with me. They hoped on the small couch with their blanket And pillow, while Noah and I laid down on the big one.

Once we got comfortable and settled inside the covers, I turnt my body over so my face was facing Noahs and Noah wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me tightly.

"Thank you again..." I mumbled into his chest.

"For what?"

"For trying to make feel better."

Noah gave a tight line smile and kissed my forehead. "I did it because I care."

"I know and that's I'm thanking you once more." I said making contact with him. "I've never had anyone care for me as much as you do, other than Mia and my mom. And for that I thank you. I don't know how you did it Noah, but you made me fall so hard and deep for you that I get butterflies just by looking at you. I can't wait to see how far we go together as a couple and memories we create. Little do you know I'm crazy about you, you doof."

"I'm crazy about you too, sweet cheeks." Noah said smiling from ear to ear. "Come here." He cupped one side of my cheek and I leaned in kissing him. Just passionate kissing and I was loving every second of it.

After a good minute we broke apart to get some air and I couldn't help it to full on blush.
It didn't matter how many times we locked lips, I always end up blushing like crazy over Noah and his beautiful kisses.

"Let's get some rest." Noah pulled the covers up more over us and placed his head on top of mines as snuggled into his chest. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight." I whispered.

I love you..

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

________________________________

•I'm not really feeling this chapter but that's okay maybe next one:)) anyways thank u guys for reading and if I guys would for me a favor can u guys go check out my other story called " Rose" that book is going to be more mysterious and romance. Love u all💜