Chapter 31: World Flipped Upside Down

CAMERONS POV

"CAMERON!"

I didn't have time to adjust my vision or even so open my mouth, when Noah jumped up, squeezing my hand with all his strength and shouting my name in a heartbeat.

Before I could open my mouth to tell him he's causing my hand pain, the doors of the hospital room busted open and flying came a doctor along with my mom. I think Noah shouting triggered them.

"Oh my god." My mom said, her voice cracking at the end. She covered her mouth to block out the small sobs while water build up in her eyes.

It didn't take no time for the doctor to start walking over to the bed I was laying still on. "How are you feeling Cameron?"

"Okay....my head hurts a little bit." I wasn't lying. For some reason the rest of my body was feeling just fine; as if nothing happen. But a pain would pounce in my head ever now and then.

"I would expect that. You did take a pretty hard blow to the head." He said, examining my head by moving it slowly from left to right; being as gentle as possible. "Question, do you remember anything that happen? Why you are here?"

I looked down and nodded.

How could I forget? Even when I was unconscious the memory pain me just as much as the injuries.

Once the doctor was done, he gently removed his hands away from my head and turn to look at my teary eye mother. "She seems to be okay. But will experience to pain to the head because of what happen. I will prescribe some pills that should ease the pain. Until further notice, I say she will be up and ready to go in no time."

"Thank you. Thank you so much, doctor." My mom thanked. Shaking his hand.

"Its my pleasure. I'll go write the prescription and give you guys some time alone." My mom thanked him once more and he left the room, shutting the door behind. Now the only people who were left were my mom ...and Noah.

Noah.
I totally forgot he was even in here. He was quiet so I barely noticed him on the opposite side of the room. Looking sad and guilty all in one. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and hug him so tight and never let ago. I missed him. I missed him a lot.

After being quiet the whole time, Noah finally spoke up. "Mrs. Green, I-"

"Stop. I think it's best if you leave, Noah." My mom said in a sudden harsh tone. She wasn't even talking to me yet I felt the sting in my heart. How could she want him to leave?

I gap."Mom."

"And while you at it, I want you to stay away from my daughter."

WHAT?!

"Mom! What are you doing?"

She didn't even payed me attention or what I had to say. Instead she kept glaring at Noah with a look full nothing but hatred. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Green and Cameron." and with that there I watched Noah leave without looking giving a glance towards me. No. No. I can't let him go.

I fling the covers off my body and stepped down from the bed. "Noah wait!" Before I could launch myself after him, the hands of my mother pulled me back. "Let him go."

"What is wrong with you?! How could you say that him? How could you ask him to leave and stay away from me?!" I shouted as tears streamed down my face. I didn't care how much pain was happening in the back of my head right now. The only thing I care about was Noah.

"He is no good for you Cameron."

"No good?! You weren't saying that when you said you can picture us together. Or the times we grew up around each other. But now he is not good! I'm sorry but that's bull." I grab her hands off of my arms and tried to continue out the door, only for her to yank me back.

"That was before. Before this happen. Before you ended up in the hospital bruised and unconscious! If his father could do this only imagine what Noah might do. I don't want to take that risk, even if that means you never seeing or being him again." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was pinning Noah out to be this bad guy when in reality he wasn't. Yea he fucked up, and did something horrible but that never changed my point of view of him as a person. He is still that sweet, humorous guy that I fell for. No matter what his dad did. That's his dad not Noah. I know Noah will never do what his father did. I know.

I sniffed, shaking my head. "You can't make me stay away from him. I'm not going to stay away either way."

"Not under my roof!" She exclaimed, huffing in angry. "I forbid it! You are to never see him. Never speak to him, ever again in my presence or under my roof. As much as I hate this... if you don't bay by my rules I will have no choice but to send you down to live with your father. End of decision." There it goes again. Another person walking out the room. When she left I couldn't bring myself to stand no more, my knees gave out and I luckily I wasn't far from my bed, landing on it.

When I hit the hard mattress that's when the tears came pouring out hard, and my sobs filled the room.

This wasn't how everything was suppose to go...how did it all end up turning upside down into a living hell?

________________________________

Cliche I know I know. I'm sorry lol. But until next chapter. There is only a few more before the end of this story..here come the waterworks! Love everyone that takes time to read my book! It really means a lot.