Chapter 18: Not Such A Happy Ending After All

•Read the bottom message please to understand :)

"Noah!" I screamed. Grabbing the sleeve of my shirt and wiping the water that was splattered all over my face and clothes as Noah died laughing.  I was in the middle of taking a sip of my water when Noah came up behind me and scared the living soul out of me; causing me to spilled and get soaked in water.

He was on the verge of passing out from laughing so much and I was on the verge of beating him . "It's not funny you doof!"  I smacked his arm.

"Yea it kind of his." He continued to laugh.

Once he saw that my facial turned into a small pout he admittedly pulled me into a hug. "Awe. Your right it's not funny. I'm sorry, peaches."

"Jerk." I mumbled in his chest. Because Noah was way taller than me my face came face to face with his chest area.

Noah pulled back from the hug still holding on to my shoulders. "And this jerk is sorry. I won't do it again." He said wiping some leftover water off my cheek with his hand.

I couldn't help but to smile by his cute gesture and how went from being a meanie to being the softest fluff ball in the world. That's how he has been lately.

These past few days have been the best. Better than how they were before. Ever since the night Noah stayed over at my house and told me he basically wanted and liked me as well; we've been all soft, flirty and lovey dovey with each other. Yet still acted how we use too before sometimes. He still annoys and bothers me in between.

Although we never agreed on an official title as a couple; boyfriend or girlfriend. I think it's safe to say I am his and he is mines.

As for Adam, I had to let him down gently. It wasn't each though. Adam is such a great guy, manners, looks, sweetness and all but he isn't the guy for me. He was a bit bummed about things didn't work out between us and I felt pretty bad myself because I did so much to get his attention and went on a date with him; only for me to turn him down at the end. Luckily, he agreed to still stay on friends terms with no hard feelings. And that I was grateful for.

"Alright, lets get back to tutoring so the superstar can pass Ms Roseberg big test that's coming up in two days that way he can play in the championship game coming up as well." I recalled, heading back to the desk to continued where we left off.

"Superstar huh?. That has a nice ring to it." Noah came behind me sitting down, wrapping his arms around me. "But it will sound even better if you put 'my amazing, handsome, sexy' before it. My amazing, handsome, sexy superstar. Now that is something I can get use to hearing."

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "In your dreams."

"I'll keep that in mind tonight along with something else or shall I say someone else."

Knowing what Noah meant , I gasped and unraveled his arms from around me. "Oh! Okay. Enough, let's get back to work. You hormonal boy."

Noah winked with a chuckled behind, sitting down in the seat across from me.

Within no time we went back to focusing on Ap Chemistry only, with a few side jokes here and there.

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

It was around lunch time and Mia and I decided why not spend lunch outside on the picnic tables. It's a beautiful sunny day and the weather is not too cold or too hot. Besides a breath of first is needed after being cooped up in stuffy classrooms for hours.