Chapter 12: Is It So Bad I Dont Want You With Somebody Else?

It's finally the day that every student at this high school wished for since the beginning of this week, Friday and luckily I was in one of the best moods ever. Which is shocking because every morning I get up for school, I am never happy. Not one bit. But today was different. I was feeling great about my outfit today and confident that i will past my calculus quiz being that I studied for an hour last night and some time before school this morning. Not to mention last night date with Adam was still lingering in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking and smiling on how it was amazing and.....how Adam kissed me;again.

I honestly wouldn't of thought things with Adam would be like this. After all at one point in time I did think that I was starting to have feelings for.....Noah. With the whole arcade, and make out session and more I was starting to believe that feelings for him was really there but after he made it loud and clear it shouldn't of happen and he regrets it; those disappeared. But it's for the best anyway. Things with Adam is going great for me and I couldn't be more head over heels.

"You got a little drool hanging off your lips." I heard someone say next to me. I leaned up off my locker and looked, what a surprise; it's Noah.

"No I don't." I said covering my lips in defense.

He started laughing "You very much so do. It's hanging all down your lips, out in front of everyone." He joked.

I smacked his shoulder and wiped my mouth. I knew I didn't have drool but still to make sure.

"So, I didn't hear you blasting your lame music last night. Where did you go?"

I rolled my eyes at his diss "My music is not lame for your information and if you must know; I went on my first date." I tried to hide the big smile I wanted to plastered on my face just mentioning the date.

"Really?" Noah said with a surprised voice. "Hold up, was it with-"

"Adam? Yep." I said cutting him off.

Noah gasped, rubbing the top of my head, messing up my hair. "Nice." I scrunched my face and fix my hair, I hated when he did that. "Must of went well for you to be daydreaming like that a second ago."

Well? Oh it wasn't just well. It was magnificent.

"Who are you telling? It was the best first date I could ever have, Noah. I was nervous at first but then during the whole date all that nervousness and etc went away. He toke us to the Anual Pre Spring  Carnival, you know the one I always talk about every year?!" I rambled on. The excitement was taking over me. "We went on so many cool rides, played games-oh! Not to brag or anything but I totally kicked his butt in Ring Toss and ended up getting the most cutest, fluffiest panda bear! And I can't forget the ending, when he toke me back home you would never believe what happen?" I said grabbing one of his hands in excitement and swinging it while jumping a little bit. "He kissed me!!!" I squealed out. After I was finished I dropped Noah's hand to take a second to regain my breath from talking so much and fast.

While I was practically jumping out of my shoes; Noah just stood there. With an expression that almost looked as if I called him out or said something hurtful. I thought he would be as joyful as I am with how everything went with Adam being that he knows how big of a crush I have on him.

"That's....great,cam." He said giving a very smile smile. "Glad your date with Adam went well. I'm happy for you." Noah stuffed one of his free hand in his pants pocket and held on to the one shoulder that was on his left shoulder with the other.

"You don't sound glad." I frowned a bit concerned. It's weird. Usual I would expect for him to pick on me about it or say he is happy but then tease me. Like he does with everything I do.