Chapter 35: This Is Our End (final chapter)

This story has came to an end:( thank you to everyone who toke time to read my story. It means so much to me you guys don't even know. Im going to put out more stories and I hope to better as an author and hope you guys will read my other stories. I have one out called 'My Galaxy' working on more chapters :) But overall, thank you so much!💜

Cameron's POV

Pounding. Pain. More pounding. More pain. That's all I felt the second I opened my eyes. The sun beaming through my windows was not helping at all either.

I groaned, sitting up in my bed while having one of my hands on my hand to soothe it. It wasn't working but it's worth a try. When I looked down, I noticed I was wearing the clothes from yesterday.

Wried.

I always change before bed.

Bed......bed...-when did I go bed last night?

No, when did I ever went home?

Did I?

Last thing I remember was the after party.

Mia and I partied together, had fu-

Oh god.

My eyes suddenly widen once it hit me. The after party. The drinks. Kill me. Kill me now.
Little bits of my memory from last night came flooding in, as I remember how drunk I got. For the first time. I can only imagine what happened. Never mind I don't want too.

As long as I didn't do anything embarrassing it's all good, right?

Who am I kidding!

I groaned and plopped back on to my bed when a knock appeared at my door. I groaned again to let whoever was there know to come in. The door squeaked opened and my mom came walking in with a glass of water.

"I see you're finally awake." She said, I sat up as she handed the cup to me. "How's the hangover?"

She knew?!

I nearly choked on the water. "What?"

"Your hangover."

"So you know." I slightly smiled.

"Who do you think was the one that tucked you in last night when you came stumbling in here?" Mom eyed, crossing her arms.

Well this can't get worse.

"You were all over the place, giggling when I found Noah trying to help you up the porch stairs." She continued on.

Guess it can.

"'N-Noah?" I stuttered. "Noah brought me home?"

She nodded. "Yes."

After months of not seeing and being with Noah. The one time I do, I was a complete, apparently giggling, drunk mess. Not the appearance I wanted to show. Fantastic.