Chapter 1: A day like no other

It was like any other day; the sun was shining, the birds where singing, the people were happy and waving at each other with a bright smile on their faces, yes everything was wonderful for all of these people that lived in that small town. Except for Celine Baiorin, she is a 20 year old girl who lives alone and a little far away from all the noisy people. It's not that she is an anti-social, it's just that she likes it been able to live in a place where there isn't so much noise and she would be able to hear the sound off nature itself and her violin. She was getting dressed to go meet with her agent in the record company to discuss a few things, she was in her room looking around in her closet for a good outfit for her to wear today. Her room was quiet big and it had a lot of space, there was a queen bed on the back of the room, with purple velvet blankets and four pillows, two big and two small ones. There was a small nightstand on each side of the bed, with a small lamps on each one. A door a feet away from the bed to the right which leads to the personal bathroom in her room, it was a little more spacious even though it had a shower in one corner and a bathtub on the other side. There was a big drawer on the right side of the room with a few shelf on the wall, with a few crystal animals and figurings on them. There was a double door on the left wall of the room, which was her closet, three feet to the right of the doors was a tall bookshelf filled with a lot of books mostly poetry, with a few of her CDs that she made over the last year. She was a descent girl despite been 20, she finally finds the perfect outfit for her to wear today, she takes off her crimson red nightgown and started to put on a long black leggings along with a mid thigh long black and red skirt. She puts on a dark red sleeveless shirt that had the picture of a cute panda on it, along with a dark blue jean jacket. She pots on short dark gray boots with a two inch heels and smiles as she french braids the front part of her hair to make it look like a hairband letting a few dirty blond bangs hang in front of her face bringing out her light brown eyes from her soft pale skin. She smiles as she puts on soft red eyeshadow and a soft pink lipstick making her smile at how simple yet beautiful she looked. She giggles a little and grabs her keys and a bag along with her violin case as she walks out of her room and down the hall to the stairs of her house.

The house was a two story building and it was quiet big for just herself to live there on her own, on the second floor there were four bedrooms, three which have never been used before since she bought the house. There was also a bathroom on the end of the hall in front of her bedroom door, which she didn't used since she had a personal bathroom in her own room. On the first floor there was the kitchen, her personal study where she would practice with her piano or violin and even paint, a big living room, a second bathroom for guess and a receiver room that was next to the living room and thee front double doors. The walls of the house were painted in a soft beige color to make it look brighter on the inside. On the outside of the house was a balcony with a swinging chair for two on the left of the balcony, on the right there was a hanging flower pot with midnight blue roses and another with true blood black roses right next to the first pot. The flowers were barely blooming but she was always taking care of them like if they were another human been, she loved those flowers and was always patiently waiting for them to fully bloom for her. On the second floor there was a second balcony where the end of the hall close to her bedroom door was, there were another flower pot on the floor on each corner of the balcony. One had blue bell flowers that were fully bloomed and the other one was a small venus flytrap to keep bugs and pesky mosquitos away from the house.

She gets inside her car which was a blue Ford Ranger pick up with a second cabin, she needed it to move the grand piano to her house in her study. She smiles as she places her bags and other things on the passenger seat and turns on the car. She buckles up and pulls out her sun glasses from the cup holder as she pulls out of her house and onto the dirt road to make her way to meet with her agent. "It's a rather nice day, I thought it would be a cloudy day today, oh well" she says before turning her radio on and starts to sing along to one of her mix she made a few weeks ago. The road was cleared so it only took her an hour to get to the city and another hour to get to the record company.

~Time Skip~

Celine was a little mad and upset for what happened in the record company with her agent, he told her that she had to think of other ways to make new songs and be able to make them very successful or else they were gonna canceled her contract. To top it all it started to rain and she hadn't eaten anything since she woke up, making her feel a little dizzy at times. She was driving on the road making her way out of town but not before she stopped on a fast food and got herself something to eat she was starving by now and couldn't wait till she got home to make herself something to eat. Once she came out off the fast food she walked up to her car and continue to make her way to her house. An hour later she arrived to her house and went straight to the door along with a couple of things in her hands that's when she noticed a small cardboard box in front of her door. "That's odd no one knows where I live so how did...ugh never mind I'll have a look at it once inside" she says as she uses her leg to move the box to the side as the rain kept going non stop. She opened the door and went inside to put her things on the coffee table in her living room before returning outside and picking the box heading inside once more and closing the door shut before placing the box on the coffee table. She sighs and takes her things to her study before taking off her jacket and places it on the couch in front of the coffee table there was also a love seat on the right side of the room and a recliner on the opposite side of the couch. In front of them was a huge flat screen TV on the wall under it was a small drawer with all her movies and a couple of things on it like the remote control, a few magazines and a small flower pot with plastic blue flowers. The floor had a big and long carpet with the animal imprint of a leopard, which she simply adored.

Celine takes off her boots and places them next to the couch before she carefully opens the box and gasps as she finds six adorable kittens inside. There was a black fur one with red piercing eyes that seemed to stare at her as if looking at her soul. There was an even smaller one with dark navy blue fur, butt his eyes were something to admire, the little one had one sapphire eye and the other was a purple colored one, he seemed not to get away from the black one with red eyes. There was another black fur cat with gold colored eyes and just like the first one they seemed to piers through her and look at her soul. There was also a smaller kitten with yellow fur and ice blue eyes who seemed playful unlike the blue one who looked annoyed. There was a red fur cat that had green-yellowish eyes, this peculiar cat seemed to try and get the attention of the black one with red eyes but he seemed to be ignoring it completely. Lastly there was a grey fur cat it's fur was so long that it was blinded by the one covering it's eyes not letting her see what colors was it but what made her feel a little unease was the fact that this cat had a grin on it's face which was totally odd.