Chapter 6: New life and clothes

Celine sits there listening one by one everyones side of the story as she tries to put them all together to make sense out of it. It all sounded odd and at times strange and stupid when Grell started to tell his side of the story, until she listened to Undertaker. For been him she thought he wouldn't say much but she was proven wrong when he spoke about the woman who made them all into cats butt she was very interested in thee woman's words before they six of them were engulfed in light. "Can you write me what the woman said Undertaker perhaps I could help you guys find your way back home and to your time as well." Celine says rather curious now as she handed him a small notebook and a pencil but he started to wiggle his finger from side to side. "No can do deary, unless you make me laugh I will not give you this piece of information." He says as he giggles at her, Celine looks at him serious and got up she grabbed onto his arm and lead him to the living room. "Fine, sit here" with that she sat him down on the couch and turned the TV on she flipped the channels until she got to comedy central. "Here you go stay here for 10 minutes and listen you will be laughing so hard that you will need new kidneys" she says going back to the others she sits down thinking for a few minutes before she looks at the five of them.

Celine needed to give these guys new identity if they wanted to fit in, in this timeline and get them all new clothes that way she can get back hers as well. She looks at all of them for a few minutes before she gets a good idea, "alright I need to make you guys blend in with this timeline and to do that you guys need three things. 1) new identities, 2) clothes and 3) to know a few things about this time. So since you guys are going to be living in my house there are some rules I need to lay down but that will be for after the three things are complete it. First new identities, let's start by giving you guys a new name and a profession that actually benefits me in which case, this is so that when people ask when we are in public you guys can answer them with ok? So Claude you can be Claude Spiderwick, my language tutor; um Grell will be Grell Stylish, you are my clothes designer and hair stylist; Undertaker can be James, my gardener; as for Ciel Smith and Alois Johnson they can both be kids from the orphanage which I decided to take in with me and take care off. As for Sebastian you can be Sebastian Holmes my piano and dancing tutor, is that clear you guys you must remember all of this if not then I'm the one who will end up been screwed here by the media and that won't be pretty." Suddenly the very huge and loud laughters of Undertaker started to fill the entire house as he fell to the floor holding his sides and drooling from so much laughter. Celine gets up and decides to make something for all of them to eat since she could of sworn she heard Ciel's and Alois' stomach growl now, she pulls out a pan, butter, a big bowl, she gets an egg and cracks it in the bowl then pours milk in the bowl before she mixes it all together. She goes to her pantry and pulls out a box to make pancakes. She starts to make the mixture for the pancakes and then turns on the stove to make the pancakes. After about half an hour everyone had three pancakes on their plate and another plate with ten twelve more pancakes, everyone watched her amazed at what she did and what they had in their plates. She hands them the bottle of syrup after pouring some on her pancakes and smiles as she cuts a piece and eats it smiling at the others as she watches them try the pancakes except for Sebastian and Claude who refused to eat. Undertaker came to the kitchen with the notebook and what she wanted, he then took Sebastian's plate along with Claude's plate as well and started to eat. Ciel and Alois started to act hyper from the strong sugar in the syrup, Ciel started to tell Sebastian to make him more of these pancakes once they got back home. Alois on the other hand started to jump up and down on his chair as the sugar rush started to kick in Celine sighs as she sees the look on both Sebastian and Claude's faces as they rush over to them.

After calming down Ciel and Alois she went upstairs to her room to get dressed since they needed to go out to town to get new clothes for all of them. She put one some blue long jeans, with black boots, a red t-shirt with black musical notes on it. She combed her hair and tied it up into a high ponytail as she takes her jacket and walks downstairs after grabbing her keys she then looks at everyone realizing the clothes they had was not good to go out with and they were not wearing any shoes. She placed her Jacket and keys on her coffee table and headed back upstairs "come on you guys can't go out looking like that and with no shoes even worst." She got in her closet and pulled out a few pair of jeans for Sebastian, Ciel, Alois, Grell and Undertaker, rushed them to the bathroom outside before she looked for a few sneekers and comber that they could use hoping that they would fit. She let's them wear the same shirts because they looked good on it and she didn't had anything else that might fit them she got out two black short gloves and handed them to Sebastian and Claude so they could hide the mark on their left hand.