Chapter 3: A surprise, never to forget

Celine headed to her kitchen followed by the cats right on her heels, she giggles a little as she sees Prince who was trying to get her attention before he jumped on her leg and hold on to her pants as he tried to climb up her leg. This made Celine giggle even more, "ahhh aren't you the cutes thing ever" she says grabbing the kitten and snuggling him a little as she walked in the kitchen. Right next to the door where she came from was an L shaped counter with the sink right at the very corner where on the wall was a window right above it. At the end of the L shaped counter was a stove just above the counter before the end where it meet the stove was a long cabinet, a few feet in front of the stove was the pantry that had two doors. On the other wall were a few cupboards with a few collectible Japanese tea set and other tea sets, they were very old but well taken cared off, Celine loved to collect them even if she only uses one cup rarely the times. There was another cupboard with a few small metal boxes that had a few tea bags of different tastes, the fridge was in the center of the wall where the cupboards on each side of the fridge. In the center there was an island that had a few chairs on the right side facing the wall with the cupboards.

Celine smiles as she places Prince on the island as she picked up the cats and placed them there as well, before she picked out four bowls placing them in front of the cats before getting milk and pours it in a pot to warm the milk for them. While the milk gets warm she starts to look for something to eat for the cats there were a few things in her fridge but non were good for the cats so she took out a few cans of tuna and started to open them as the cats watched her every move and what she was doing. She goes to the hot pot and tastes the milk smiling to herself since it was just right, she pours on two of the bowls the warm milk before serving herself a glass and smiles at the cats as they drink the milk a little. She continues to open four of the tuna cans and puts them in a bowl before squeezing a little bit of a lemon to make the taste even better for the cats, she tries it a little and decides to add two more cans after getting the perfect taste she serves them on the two extra bowls the tuna. Celine smiles widely as she sees the cats move from the milk to the tuna and actually liking it, she sits down on one of the chairs as she scratches the head of Dark Prince who looked content with the tuna. She smiles a little more before she starts to slowly drink her milk and watch as they devour the tuna and drink their milk.

After the three cats have eaten and had enough of the milk Dark Prince hopped in her arms and snuggled her licking her cheek a little making her giggle as she hugged and snuggled him back. "Aww you're very welcome my Dark Prince, hehe I hope you and the others liked it but now I must go practice my dancing and practice with my piano too. Would you guys like to accompany me and watch me dance and play the piano?" The black cat in her arms meowed very loudly, sounding excited as the others meowed after him as well. Celine smiles as she puts them down to the floor and heads for her study down the hall as the cats followed right behind her. Once in her study she goes to find her dancing sneakers and puts them on before going to her radio searching for a good song that she could dance to and enjoy as well. The studio was a really big room, upon entering the room you can see on the left a few paintings made by her and her painting tools a long with cans of paint and small paint tubes and paint brushes from different sizes. The wall on that area had a very beautiful design made by her of a forest with a lot of wild flowers and animals on it making it look like a normal forest. It was so good that it almost looked as if the wall wasn't there but a real forest instead. On the center of the room just in front of the door was her radio a long with her violin case ten feet away from the radio since that was the spaciest part of the room she use it to dance leaving her dancing sneakers right next to the table where it has a pile of CDs and the blue radio. Five feet next to the violin case was the white grand piano which was on the right wall as far back and in the left corner of that wall. On the wall where the door was it was covered with a lot of newspaper prints with her name or a picture of her on them a long with a few photographs of her and the orphanage where she came from and had visit one a month bringing something for the children there.