Chapter 14: Fun at the carnival (Part 2)

After they eat their food they started to look around the stands and their winning prizes, most of them had a lot of stuffed animals but some had a few other things like jewelry, gold fishes and goofy things as well like huge sunglasses, fake glasses with a mustache and other things. As they walked around the stands Celine stops as she sees a cute stuffed cat, her eyes widen at the cute thing before forgetting about the guys and rushing over to the stand, "excuse me how much for play" The guys stopped when they hear Celine's voice and made their way to her. "5 dollars for play missy if you can knock out the bottles with out missing you can win any of these prizes" the man says as he points at the stuffed animals above him. Celine smiles as she as she pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to him as the man gives her three balls, she smiles as se takes a step back while the others look at her. She smirks and throws the ball hitting the center of the three bottles on one of the stands, then she does the same with the other one as well. The guys looked a bit impressed as she grabs the last ball only one more bottles to go and that cat was as good as hers, she walks away a little ass the guys start to question a little as in why take more distance when she was doing so well. Celine closes her eyes and smirks as she opens them again she throws the ball with all her strength breaking the bottles in the process, "yeah!" the others even the owner are looking at the bottles and her as she gets close to the stand. "May I have my prize now please? I would like the cute little black cat that you have there" the man blinks a few times and laughs as he nods his head, "haha but of course I must say you have a strong arm no one was able to break my bottles just knock them out" he says handing her the plush. Celine smiles brightly as she grabs the plush and snuggles it before she smiles at the guys in a small and goofy kind of way while holding two fingers up, they only laugh a little as they look at her. "That's what you wanted? hehe I thought you were aiming for something bigger not something so small" Ciel says as they start to walk away, "sorry to disappoint Ciel but I like things that are small and cute, besides this plushy is so soft, I'm a sucker for soft things." Celine giggles as she snuggles the plushy a little more, but her words gave Claude and Sebastian an idea on how to get her to like them more.

They had stopped at a few stands as the looked at the prizes, that's when Celine spots a beautiful blue butterfly hair pin. Claude notices and bends down to Celine's level, "would you like me to win that for you my lady?" her eyes widen as she looks at Claude, "I would like that Claude. How much for play?" Claude smiles as he was explained about the game, he only had to throw small rings and make them go in the bottle if he can put three rings on the same bottle he can win her something butt he had to look carefully because each bottle contained a different prize and the owner refuses to tell him where it was. He carefully eyes the bottles and decides to throw the rings all three landing on the same bottle, It turned out it really was the butterfly pin she wanted. Celine smiles widely as she looks at it before Claude pulls behind her bangs on her left side and put the pin on it to keep it out of her face making her blush a little, "thanks Claude I really like it" she says kissing his cheek a little as she makes her way to the next stand with the others following her.

The rest of the games were actually fun for Celine and the others, Ciel went to the dart stand and with five dollars he was able to win six silly things that he gave everyone like a goofy hat for Undertaker, goofy teeth for Alois, huge sunglasses for Celine, a tiny scythe for Grell, a funny masquerade for Sebastian and a red clown ball nose for Clade. Celine looks at Ciel as he smiles at all of them wearing something goofy except him, Celine and the others looked at each other before she grabs a dollar and gets to pop a ballon winning a big rainbow colored clown wig. With the help of Sebastian and Claude she manages to put it on Ciel before they let go and start to laugh at how ridiculous he looks like as well as everyone else. And for once Ciel smiled and started to laugh with them as well, they all looked stupid and silly but it was fun. Sebastian and tried to see how strong he was by using a hammer to make the bell ring and he really made the bell ring twice, one when he hit it with the hammer and the second one when the bell fell down after five minutes of flying up high in the air. He actually won a really big stuffed tiger which made Alois kind of jealous. Alois went to the game stand where you win a gold fish but each time he tried the wand would break and the fish always fell to the water tank again. Celine had to help get him win a fish and once she did she got him a really cute and small golden fish, which he really seemed to have loved. They headed to the hunted house because Undertaker wanted to go, it was really hilarious because Alois, Ciel and even Grell were scared out of their whits while Sebastian and Claude looked unfazed. Celine and Undertaker however came out of the place giggling and laughing like two crazy people after scaring other peoples as well. Grell was the only one who decided not to play any games for he had his eyes set on another type of ride that he chose to go as last before they left the carnival. As everyone made their way back to go to the ferris wheel Celine stopped as she saw a food stand that sold white chocolate covered strawberries, she felt her mouth water a little a she approaches the stand "excuse me sir how much is the white chocolate covered strawberry?" The man looks at Celine an smiles as he puts three fingers up, the man was mute, she smiles as she starts to look around but she couldn't find any money to buy the strawberry, she let's out a small whine as she looks at the man and shakes her head as she leaves. "Hey Celine what's wrong?" Grell asked a bit curious, Celine looks up a him with teary eyes "I don't have any more money to buy a white chocolate covered strawberry, and it's been so very long since I had one. I really miss the sweet taste of that white chocolate and the strawberry" she says as she lower her head and starts to walk away with Grell and Undertaker trying to sheer her up. Alois and Ciel looked at her before they turned to Sebastian and Claude, "get Celine one of those chocolate things, that's an order", "but master we don't have any money to get Celine those things and you surely would't want us to steal it either" Sebastian explained as he looks at the two young boys. Ciel looks at him and smirks, "Sebastian isn't it true that Celine gave the two of you some money to buy yourself something to eat?" Sebastian looks at Claude as the both of them searched in their pockets to find enough money for two to three strawberries. They look at each other and smirk as they bow to their masters and left to buy Celine's treat.

At the Ferris Wheel Celine was still feeling down and looking up at the ferris wheel she felt no better. A little while later after waiting in line for the others they soon came by and apologist for the wait they had to go in pairs at the ferris wheel in this order, Grell and Ciel, Alois and Claude, Undertaker was with a young woman who didn't wanted to go alone and Celine and Sebastian. Celine was very nerves because she was terrified of heights, she really hated it but tried to stay as calmed as possible as she concentrates on Sebastian instead. Once they got to the top the ride stops suddenly as a man down shouts saying something about the power going out because the motor ran out of gas. Celine was starting to panic after five minutes of waiting, "Please miss Celine stay calm we will get down from here very soon" he says with a sweet smile as he looks at Celine, she was too nerves that even her breathing were picking up speed each second that passes. "I...I...I can't, I want to get off this thing right now please just get me down now!!!" She cries out as she starts to cry, for the second time Sebastian sees her crying, he wraps an arm around her and pulls her to him before he laid her head against the huge plush he had with him so she could feel comfortable as she cried out while he stroked her hair a little and rubbed her back in small circles to calm her down as he whispered soothing things to her. It took him a few minutes to calm her down fully as she sniffed a little still laying against the stuffed animal, "how are you feeling?" Sebastian asks as she sniffs a bit, "a little bette..." she whispered e smiles and pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to her only to hear her gasp as she sits up. Celine was holding a white chocolate covered strawberry with a plastic wrap around it so it wouldn't get dirty, she looks at Sebastian who smiled at her before he leaned over and wiped away a tear that rolled down her cheek. Celine smiles and hugs him tightly but what took him by surprised was not the hug, she was kissing him deeply on the lips. After a minute or two she pulled away and started to open the wrapper taking her first bite, a soft moan leaving her lips as she chew on it slowly to saber it the most, Sebastian how ever watched her amused by her reaction with the treat.

After almost an hour of waiting they finally got down from the ferris wheel Celine was hugging Sebastian and burying her face on his chest so she would try to take her mind away from how high they were. Once down Claude helped Celine get off from the ride, she was still a bit shaken up but it was way less, "I don't know about you guys but, I think I'm ready to head back home how about you guys?" She asks once Claude got her on her feet that's when Grell spoke up, "not so fast my dear there is still one more ride I would love to go on!" Celine looks at him confused until Grell pointed at the Tunnel of love. Most of the guys looked like they didn't wanted to go except for Sebastian and Claude who were arguing about who would ride with Celine through that tunnel and perhaps steal a kiss or two in the dark. Celine looked a bit uncomfortable, "I don't know Grell there's only one woman and six guys how the hell are we supposed to get on that ride when the love boats are only big enough for two?" Grell smirks as he looks at her, "quiet simple really my dear, I go with bassy~ you can go with Claude and Ciel and Alo-", "heck no!! I am not going on a love boat wit him!!!" Alois and Ciel said at the same time as they pointed at each other. Celine just sighs and looks at them, "alright listen why don't you two and undertaker stay out here and wait for us, when we come back we get in the truck and be on our way home, deal?" She asks looking at the two kids since they are the ones who are arguing not Undertaker. They nod their heads and headed for a near by bench to wait for the four of them, Celine grabs Claude's hand and heads to the ride surprisingly there wasn't any lines because it was about to close in a few minutes. Sebastian was dragged against his will by Grell who got on the love boat first, Celine sighs as Claude helps her get in the boat followed by him. Celine felt a little uncomfortable because she did felt something fro Claude but so did she for Sebastian this was hard for her because both men are amazing and they treat her very kindly and sweet, something her last boyfriend never was, these two understood her perfectly for some reason and she liked that. As they entered the tunnel they could only hear Grell's yelps and Sebastian's annoying responses towards the other male, making Celine giggle a little catching the attention of Claude. "My lady I do recall that you were eager to eat something sweet, was this what you wanted?" Claude asks her as he pulls out another strawberry like the one Sebastian gave her when they were in the ferris wheel. Celine's eye water a little seen the delicious treat once again before she grabs it and looks up at Claude, "thank you so much Claude, this really means a lot to me" she says hugging him tightly feeling like not letting go. She started too feel a little drowsy from the ride because it was boring her, that she didn't noticed when Claude moved her onto his lap while she kept hugging him. He tilted her head up a little as he leans over to her and kisses her lips in a very sweet but loving way.