Chapter 13: Fun at the carnival (Part 1)

It's been a few days since Sebastian and Claude made their deal as well as Ciel and Alois, they two demon have been pampering and treating Celine way better than they would with their young masters. Today Celine was in her study with her radio on as the song Amnesia from 5 Seconds of Summer was playing, but instead of practicing with her violin, piano, singing or even dancing she was on the other corner of the room painting. She felt like relaxing today by painting her feelings away, she didn't noticed that she had painted a picture where she was in the middle holding a scale where Sebastian and Claude are sitting on each side of the scale, it was perfectly balanced between the two. She looks at the painting and gasps as she notices what she had made, she quickly get's up and takes the drawing down placing it against the wall to dry while grabbing another canvas before she starts to paint once again but this time she decides to paint her little eight legged friend her black widow. She gets up and heads out before she makes her way to the second floor hallway and look for her spider on the balcony where she usually sees her spider but she didn't found her spider anywhere. She decides to go search around in the garden where she usually is if not on the balcony, but after and hour of searching she couldn't find her spider, she decided to find Claude since she heard he liked spiders than perhaps he might be able to help her find her black widow. She finds him in the kitchen preparing something sweet for Alois, she smiles at him a little and moves closer to him, "hey Claude, um I was wondering if you could help me find my spider, I can't find her where I usually leave her." He stopped what he was doing to look back at her a bit surprised, "you have a spider as a pet?", "Well not exactly a pet but more as a little friend, she's a black widow and is the size of my fist, she's harmless and it's usually on the bluebells pot but she wasn't there. After you finish what your doing can you please find her for me? I would really appreciate it." Claude looks at her and smiles as he nods his head, "of course my lady consider it as good as found" Celine smiles brightly before she kisses his cheek and leaves the kitchen "thanks Claude I'll be in my study when you find her bring her to me please."

Celine was tired of waiting to see if Claude would actually find her spider so she decided to leave her study and take a small walk around her garden instead she walked up to her gazebo and sat on the rails on it as she looks around her beautiful garden. She felt at peace as she felt the smooth cold wind blowing through her hair, making her smile a little she could tell that it was gonna rain soon but she didn't cared she just wanted to feel one with nature at that moment instead. She waited till the rain started to fall softly before she walked out of the gazebo and smiles looking up at the sky with her eyes closed. As the rain started to pour heavier she just stood there loving the stinging feeling of the cold rain drops that fell on her face. She smiles as she opens her eyes now her clothes wet and her hair as well, she smiles as she starts to dance around in the rain un aware of who was watching her. She was having so much fun that she never noticed when someone approached her and grabbed her waist and hand in his making her jump a little before she noticed it was Sebastian who was holding her as he kept moving with her around. She lets out a small smile as they start to dance under the rain for a while, "I must say Sebastian you almost gave me a heart attack when you grabbed my hand and waist", he only smiles at her "I'm sorry miss Celine it wasn't my intention to scare you, I just saw you dance alone and thought that a lady like you could use some company and perhaps a partner to dance with." Celine giggles a little as she looks at him and smiles sweetly at him "that's very sweet of you Sebastian, I usually dance alone because I love dancing but I love it even more when I can feel the rain on my face as I move around under such weather." She says as she closes her eyes but continues to dance with Sebastian as she tilts her head back to feel the rain drops fall on her face. Sebastian continues to smile as he sees her relaxed and happy face as the rain drops roll down her face making him feel even more attracted to her beauty for, her beauty was a unique and rare one that he simply can not forget just like her soul. He picked her up from her waist and spin her around making Celine gasp but them she started to giggle as she places her hands on his shoulders a little before he decides to put her down and tries to get her back inside the house where he would carry her to her bathroom and placed her in the tub turning on the warm water so she wouldn't catch a cold. "Here my lady why don't you remove your clothes and let the warm water relax you for awhile this way you won't get a cold either. I'll be outside your door after I get myself changed as well that is" he says with a small chuckle as he leaves her bathroom and made his way to his and Ciel's bedroom to get change.