Chapter 4: Realization

Celine woke up to the sound of a males voice, it was so smooth and gently that it almost felt as if an angel was speaking to her. She groans a little and opens her eyes slowly to meet with red ones. Celine's eyes widen as she sits up quickly while her face was a crimson red color as she looks at the pale man who was standing next to her bed while wearing a towel around his waist. She looks to the foot of her bed and sees five of the cats that were staring at her, she started to wonder if by any chance the other cats would happen to turn human just like Dark Prince. But her thoughts were interrupted by the naked man next to her, "forgive me my lady if I scared you before, please let me introduce myself my name is Sebastian Michaelis, butler of the Phantomhive estate" Celine just looks at him still blushing a little as she looks at those hypnotic red eyes of his, she then snapped back into reality and nods her head a little, "Um t-that's alright uh my name is Celine Baiorin...wait y-you were that black cat with red eyes weren't you?"she asks as she looks at him nod his head, "then y-you were with me w-when I was b-b-bathing...and n-naked?" He only smirked at her making her face completely blush a crimson red color as she yells now, "OMG!! If I knew you weren't really a cat I would of not taken a bath with you!!" She yells before she looks away before she tries not to look at the man next to her as she gets up from her bed and quickly moves away from him to her closet with out looking at him. She gets some black baggy pants and a red t-shirt, then turns around with her eyes closed and hands him the clothes then points to the bathroom, "please do put this one, I don't feel comfortable having a half naked man in my room please" He seems to smile that devilish smile of his and nods his head, "Of course my lady as you wish" with that he grabs the clothes and turns to leave to the bathroom.

Celine let's go of her breath not knowing she was holding back after she heard the door shut, she looks at the bed and notices the cats were still staring at her intensely. She swallows a bit and slowly walks closer to the cats, "a-are you guys just like him? People turned in to cats?" she almost fainted when the five cats nod their heads all in union and meowed as well. She felt someones hand on her shoulder making her jump as she was turned around, but when she saw it was only Sebastian she calmed down a little. "Jesus you almost gave me a heart attack!" He only smirked a little and bowed his head a little, "my apologies my lady it was never my intention to scare you, but I do believe that you may hold the answer for all of my other feline friends as well. It seemed that we can turn back into our human selves once more by the kiss of some one with a pure heart and I do believe that person is you my lady. If you would please prove my theory correct by kissing my young master back to normal I would really appreciate it." Sebastian says as he picks up King and put the cat close to her face, Celine blushes a little and nods her head before kissing the small kitten on his head. Suddenly just like the first time smoke appeared making her cough as she tries to keep her eyes closed so she wouldn't get a heart attack but faith had other plans for her and with all the smoke she sneezed making her open her eyes as she sees a young boy around 13 naked in front of her. He had one sapphire eye colored while the other one was some kind of purple colored one with a symbol in it, his hair a dar navy blue color and not so pale skin. Celine's eyes widen as she turns around while her nose bleed a little before she moved to her drawer and got out some light brown shorts and a small blue t-shirt sure that it would fit the boy she throws him the clothes and points at the bathroom. The boy nods his head and heads inside but not with out Sebastian following him inside as well. She lets out a frustrated sigh as she looks back at the other cats, knowing pretty well that wasn't gonna be the only two naked people she was gonna see today.

After the young boy came out of her bathroom along with Sebastian close behind him, the boy bows his head a little, "my name is Ciel Phantomhive Earl of the Phantomhive estate and I demand that you tell me where are we and what time is this" he says in an annoyed but also demanding voice. Celine's right eye twitched as she looks at the brat in front of her, "first you are in my home so I suggest you show some respect to your elders kid, second today is Saturday September 26, 2014" she says as she grabs one of the cats and pets him on the head as she looks at him annoyed. Ciel blushes a little and was about to argue with her for calling him a kid, but when she told him the date he froze, his eyes widen as he looks at Sebastian before asking for her to repeat the date. "Urgh is there an echo in here? I said September 26, 2014" She says really annoyed about repeating herself before the cat in her arms jump up and kisses her on the lips, a cloud of smoke appeared making her cough before she could protest from thee cat's action. She suddenly felt someone grab her hand while still coughing wiht her eyes closed and felt someone kiss the top of her hand making her blush, "thank you oh so much my lady, my name is Alois Trancy. I would really appreciate it if you would also provide me with some clothes as well my lady" the voice sounded from a kid around the age of 13 as well. Celine looks up and blushes as she looks at the pale blond boy with ice blue eyes who had a gentle smile grace his face. Celine stood there not believing that this kid was more polite than the other one, "uh um s-sure Alois um leet me see if I can find something for you" with that she turns around to search in her drawers while Alois looks at Ciel and his butler and gives them a devious smirk making Ciel narrow his eyes knowing he was acting up just to be in Celine's good side. He smiled sweetly once she turned around with some white shorts and a yellow shirt with a blue design on it, he thanked her and left for the bathroom to change.