Chapter 10: Doctor's Orders

Celine groans a little as she slowly opens her eyes, she looks around noticing she was back in her bedroom laying on her bed. She tried to get up but a sudden pain shoot up all over her body making her groan loudly as she falls back to her bed panting hard from the pain. The door suddenly opened revealing Sebastian followed by your agent Phill and the rest of the guys, "Celine darling are you alright? How are you feeling?" Phill asks as Sebastian moves to the other side of her bed and placed a hand on her forehead. "What happened to me last night?" Celine asks as she tries to sit up again but the pain came back even worst making her yelp as she fell back on her bed groaning from the pain. Sebastian and the others try to help her but didn't know what to do, "keep still deary you don't want to hurt yourself more than your body already is" Undertaker said to her as he had a serious face now looking at her from the foot of the bed. "He's right darling, last night your body seemed to have given up and collapsed after the show from exhaustion. But there has to be another explanation on why this happened, but what?" Phill asks looking down at Celine as he brushes away a few hair strands from her face, her face was pale almost matching Sebastian's pale skin, her eyes looked tired and red when it should be white, her lips looked dried and a little purple instead of her usual light pink. "Hmm I have an idea what might of caused it, it could of been when we were doing the shower thing on one of her songs the air was very cold and she barely had time to get herself dried like she should of when she quickly changed and went for the next performance" Claude says making Sebastian think a little before he continued, "yes I'm afraid that Claude is right because we had a few songs to get ourselves dried completely but Celine on the other hand only dried herself the heavy water and her hair wasn't completely dried either. Making the cold air to affect her, and since her body was also sweating from the performances it caused her body to collapse from exhaustion since she didn't rested enough before she could go from one song to the other." "But why did her body gave in at the very end of her last performance instead of collapsing before or during the performance?" Phill asks as he looks at Sebastian, "Because Celine was holding herself till the very end of the show not wanting to call the attention of the crowd while performing. She wanted for the show to continue to the very end where she then gave up and fell after the song was over and the lights were off, am I right miss Celine?" Ciel asks looking at her as she nods her head a little and smiles a bit. "Oh darling I knew you would do anything for the show to go on but please don't push yourself for the others, you must think of your own health as well" Phill says to her as he looks at her with a sad expression. "Tell you what my dear you stay here for two to three days resting and once you are felling like your old self again you can take a week for yourself. I'll have to make some calls however but I will move everything away so that you can have a relaxing week and a half alright my dear. And don't worry about your truck I already got it back here so you just relax, Sebastian please make sure she gets plenty of rest and that she is as comfortable as she can be. I need her to be treated like a princess so that she can feel better and recover as soon as she can. As for the rest of you I would like, since this is Celine's house and you are all her guess or friends I think, I would like for all of you to try and help her feel better as well. Now Celine my dear I have to head back to the office to start those calls as soon as possible, please get well soon and relax" Phill says as he kisses her forehead and then gets out of Celine's room followed by the other.

Once on the main hall he looks back at Sebastian. "Please make sure she doesn't sneak out of her room and goes to her study to practice she really needs to rest, can I please trust you and the others on that?" Sebastian smiles and nods his head "but of courses Phill you can count on us to make sure she relaxes and gets better" Sebastian says before Phill leaves. Ciel approaches Sebastian from behind, "Sebastian do as the man told you to take care of Celine and make her feel like a princess and all those things. Don't worry about me Alois and I made a deal that as long as we are here we will try to make our best to help Celine as much as possible so Claude will take care of us while you take care of Celine, that is an order" He says to him before turning around and leaving. Sebastian smirks and bows placing a hand on his chest, "yes, my lord. If I may, I would say you are starting to like this girl my young master" Ciel stops as he turns around "don't be ridiculous Sebastian, I have Elizabeth to worry about when we get back home, but since Celine has been helping us by giving us shelter and other things the best thing I can do is to return her the favor" With that he turns around and left to the living room with Alois and the others.