Chapter 5: A thing of the past

They all look surprised at her change of attitude a little bit scared at that sudden change, they look at each other as they try to decide which one to go first. Celine looks at them knowing they were debating to see who goes first she closes her eyes and clears her throat and looks at them "why don't we do this, Sebastian you tell me your version of the story, Claude you tell me yours next, then Grell and finally Undertaker alright?" She tells them looking at each and everyone of them as she sits back and waits for Sebastian to start.

~Sebastian and Ciel's side of their story~

~Sebastian's point of view~

I was accompanying my young lord in search for information on a case that the queen assigned her loyal guard dog to take care off, I believe it was the vampire case. A young woman in her latte 20s was found dead in an alley last week and another with similar descriptions as the first, but what made it curious was that in the report was written that the body had two small holes on the side of the woman's neck. "This case seems to be very odd, there were signs of the body with two holes on her neck and her body was left in the alley, it doesn't appeared that she was been mugged or any attempt of rape she was just killed. This is extremely odd and it really doesn't make any sense. Come Sebastian we need to get more information on this and I know just who to go to." My young lord says examining the documents and reports of the yards before he started to walk away. I knew exactly who we were going to see but suddenly my train of thoughts left my mind as I hear something coming from my side. That's when I saw her such beauty with her blond hair, and those gorgeous green round eyes that just stared deeply into my red ones, I could feel my cheeks have a light blush as I get down on one knee and stare at her beauty for a little longer.

~Ciel's point of view~

I was walking away from the crime scene as I had the intention on visiting the Undertaker since he was the only one who would have more information on the first body that was sent to him a week ago. "Maybe if we are lucky he might have good information about this case, right Sebastian? Sebastian?" I turned around to find that Sebastian was way behind kneeling down and what I saw the reasons why as my left eye started to twitch when I saw Sebastian petting a stupid yellow cat that had green eyes. I look at him very annoyed as I yell at him now from where I am, "Sebastian!! Leave that horrendous creature alone and let's get going!!" I yell as loudly as I can getting the attention of my stupid butler before I turn around and continued my way to see Undertaker. "Terribly sorry sir, I just find cats to be such fascinating creatures" he apologized not making things better for me since my allergies started to kick in and started to sneeze a lot now...

~Claude and Alois' part of their story~

~Claude's point of view~

I was walking with my lord down the streets of London after leaving Hanna and ThoTimCan in charge of keeping the estate taken cared of as we headed down the streets to get him a few new clothes for him to wear for the costume ball he was going to host at his own estate. That's when we saw that other butler and his young master, "Look Claude, it's him! It's Ciel! Let's go follow him and see were is e heading for, and perhaps capture him if we can get the chance!" I heard Alois say as I look at him and nod my head while we start to follow the two of them from the other side of the street. We kept following them from a safe distance as we came to a place called The Undertaker.

~Alois' point of view~

Once Claude and I followed Ciel all the way to a place called The Undertaker, I felt so excited as I tried to run all the way to the store but was suddenly stopped by Claude. "What's with you Claude? Let's get Ciel now! He can't get away from us now! Let's go!", "I'm sorry your highness but we can't go in there, something doesn't feel right. Please let us wait for them to come out-" I slapped Claude across the face making his glasses fall off as I start to yell at him, Luckily there wasn't anyone around to hear or see me like this. "I don't care! Let's go in there right now and get Ciel, Claude!! That's an order!!!!" I hear him sigh as he gets down on one knee and places his gloved right hand on his chest, "yes your highness." Now that's more like it, I ran on the other side of the street with Claude right behind me as I open the door...

~Grell's side of the story~

I was been skooled by Will again for not doing my job right and saying something about him working over time and it's my fault for not acting so professionally. I gave him a sweet smile as I got closer to him, "Ohh Will~ I didn't know you actually cared so much about me~" I ran up to him to hug him when he stabbed me with his spear right at my forehead. "Grell why don't you just leave and let me be with my work now I have a lot to do" with that he left me all alone. That's when I decided to go see Undertaker knowing that Bassy would be right there I would have my chance to actually get there before he does and surprise him with open arms. "Ohhh~ I'm loving this plan of mine~ I could just imagine it all~ Me laying on Undertaker's desk when Bassy comes in~ He would be like, "Ohh Grell~ why couldn't I see it before~ you are so gorgeous, please barre my children~" at that moment he would take me in his arms and bring me close to a very passionate ki- Ohhhh~ I can't wait for this!!" I yell excitedly as I hug myself a little before I run back to Undertaker.

Once there I walked in to find Undertaker with the same giggling and weird grin, I also noticed there was a strange woman with him. She was wearing a really long black lace dress, she had really long curly black hair, her skin was very very pale like if she was dead...I didn't know what to think or say but when I heard the door open I saw my Bassy walk in and I couldn't contain myself any longer. I quickly ran towards him "Ohh Bassy!!!~" I suddenly got yanked by my collar by the woman and thrown to the wall so hard that I lost consciousness at that very moment the next thing I know is that when I woke up I was a red cat along with everyone else...

~Undertaker's side of the story~

I was working with the body that I received a few days ago, the woman's body seemed to be just fine except for the two holes on her neck and what was really weird. Her blood was completely drained, who ever killed this woman had taken the liberty to drain her blood for me but still. Suddenly I hear the front door bell and I giggle as I walk to my desk thinking that it would be the young earl but when I saw a woman dressed in black, her hair was so long that I couldn't see her face barely except for her pale lips she looked like a walking corpse. I greeted her but she seemed to stay the same way, when she parted her pale lips I could feel my spine tingling with rather excitement. But when I tried to listen to her words they were below a whisper which was very hard for me to actually listen. That's when I heard the front door open and in came in the young earl along with his amusing butler, before I could greet them Grell showed up out of no where and ran up to the butler but just when he was about to hug the butler, he was yanked and trowed to the wall just next to me. That's when I realize it was the woman who did that, her hair was now out of her face revealing a very pale face with blood marks on her face with deadly red eyes like a demon. She started to say something in a strange language before she walked closer to me suddenly her words becoming more cleared now. She said something about, "a journey to make until a lesson has been learn, a life must be changed until it has been completed you shall all stay in that place." That's when I heard someone else yell as the door was slammed opened and someone yelled "I'm here for you Ciel you won't escape me now!!!!!!" Suddenly a huge powerful light was been emitted from the woman and the next thing I remember was been surrounded by five other cats while I was one too.