Chapter 8: Fun at the beach (Part 1)

Celine gets out of the bathtub feeling better than she did before, she dries herself before she walks to her room and puts on her night long tiger imprint pants and a blue tank top with a jogging jacket so she wouldn't feel cold until she goes to bed. She smiles as she blow dries her hair and ties it up to the side in a low ponytail, pulling her bangs to her left and behind her ear. She puts on her slippers and walks down stairs the moment she opened the door the smell of food hit her nose making her smile widely before she heads down stairs. When she gets to the kitchen she see a lot of things she has never seen before her eyes widen at how many food there was and how good and delicious it looked like. She looks up when she felt a hand on her shoulder jumping a little as well, it was Sebastian who smiles down at her. "I was just about to go find you Celine dinner is ready please take a sit" she smiles at him a little and nods her head. "Wow you guys really now how to make things look good and smell really good as well" she says as Claude pulls a seat for her and she sits down before he and Sebastian do the same with their young lords. She smiles as Undertaker and Grell sit down next to her as the boys sit at the head and bottom of the table. "Um so what are you guys gonna do before heading to bed? I have a few movies that we or you guys can watch if you like? Or we could play a board game if you guys feel like it." She says as the other's exchange glances and then at her, "sure miss Celine we would love to do something with you this evening" Alois says as he smiles sweetly at her making Celine smile back at him then at everyone else. "Great so after dinner we could choose what to do after then" She smiles as she taste the food, "Oh my god this taste amazing, I've never tasted anything so good in my entire life that it has been made in my own home. I have to say you guys are amazing cooks I really love you guys, finally something that tastes so good and it's nothing like my cooking that taste like puke." Celine says as she eats slowly to savor every bite to the last piece.

After dinner we headed to the living room and tried to decided on what to do either to watch a movie or play a game, two of them wanted to watch a movie (Grell & Undertaker), two wanted to play a board game (Ciel & Alois) and the other two just wanted either one of the options (Sebastian & Claude) leaving Celine stuck in the middle of their debate. She sighs a little and tries to think for a little bit, "alright maybe we can do both things at the same time...", "No because we want you to either play with us or watch a movie with them you can't be in two places at once" Ciel says with hhis voice raised a little making Celine's left eyebrow arch a little as she looks at him with a serious face. Ciel blushes a little and looks down apologizing as he doesn't dare look at her, Alois smirks at him then smiles at Celine. "Why don't you pick either one I won't mind whatever you choose as long as we have you with us as well" he says smiling very sweetly at her making her cheeks blush a little, "oh well um alright I uh I guess we could watch a movie tonight and tomorrow we can play a board game, how does that sound for you guys?" They all started to whisper with each other before they nod their head, "great! So what would you guys like to watch? I have a few comedy, action, horror, drama which I believe non would like to watch, sci-fi which means Science Fiction and funny cartoons. Which one would you guys like to watch? I would either choose horror or sci-fi love those movies." She asks them while looking at the drawer full of movies and smiles as she pulls out two movies as she waits for them to decide. Celine could hear them whisper as she looks back at them, "we have decided that we will go with sci-fi" she smiles and nod her head as she pulls out a move called Aliens 2. "Well lucky for you guys I have one that is both a sci-fi and scary movie" she smiles at them before she puts the movie in and moves to sit down between Sebastian and Undertaker as she pulls her legs up on the couch before she hits play.

As the movie started to play the guys started to act like this isn't scary at all but when the mother appeared all of a sudden by the door most of them jumped except for Sebastian who blinked, she wasn't sure if Claud did the same and Grell who let out a girlish yell making everyone else giggle. Celine giggles as she sits there between Undertaker and Sebastian getting comfortable the two as she watches the movie with the others. At the first 30 minutes of the movie the guys were looking a bit bored since there wasn't much to be scared of and there were a lot of talking too. It wasn't until the marines landed on the planet that things started to get very interesting when they headed inside the supposedly abandon base. The guys started to move to the edge of their seat when they saw the chokers in jars, but they jumped back when the creature hit the glass making Celine giggle cause she felt Sebastian jump as well. Then again when the scene of the little girl appeared making a few scream when the shooting started, Celine only giggles as she leans against Undertaker who seemed amused by this. The sound of 'eww' could be heard by Ciel and Alois when they saw the people in cocoons on the walls. A gasp could be heard by them and Grell as the xenomorph started to appeared and killing the marines, that's when they started to watch excitedly the movie until Ripley gets the marines out. After 30 more minutes the movie started to get very interesting for the guys but for Celine she was starting to fall asleep despite the loud noises from the movie itself.