Chapter 18: The most awaited answer and end of the road (Warning contains lemon)

Once they got home the guys were still talking about how great Celine's acting was and how great she looked in that red dress, she only smiled at them and ignored their questions as best she could until Claude asked her, "well miss Celine, we are dying to know your most waited answer and I believe that everyone here wants to know just who would you choose." It got quiet all of a sudden as Celine turns around and looks at everyone who seem eager to know her answer, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she looked up at them, "alright then after so much consideration on both's behalf I have chosen..." Sebastian and Claude tried their hardest to stay calm as they eagerly but patiently waited for her answer. "...Sebastian..." He smiled as he went towards her and gave her a really big hug while Grell yelled and protested as Claude just sigh and left the room. Ciel smiles as he looks at Alois, "well I do believe that you lost Alois, meaning that Claude will no longer bother Celine and you won't be able to get close to us as well." Alois looks at Ciel as he puffs his cheeks at Ciel, "hmp, fine" Alois starts to walk away after Claude. Undertaker tries to keep Grell away from Sebastian and Celine as Ciel smiles a bit at the two of them deciding to leave them be, "Sebastian I would like a cup of tea before I head to bed, the rest of the night can be yours to do as you wish."He said before he left the room. Undertaker dragged Grell out of the room and upstairs to their shared room to keep Grell from killing Celine with his reaper scythe. Celine giggles as she continues to hear Grell's ranting even from his room to the main hall where Sebastian and she was, Sebastian looks at her and kisses her forehead, "please excuse me my dear while I go make my young master's tea." Celine smiles and kisses his cheek before she nods her head, "alright Sebastian I'll be waiting for you in my room" she says pecking his lips before she made her way to her room. She was feeling quite tired as she starts to change her clothes and goes lays on her bed belly down as she snuggles her face on her pillow, by the time Sebastian was done he came to her room only to find her asleep on her bed. He smiles and pulls the covers over her small body and kissed her forehead before he headed outside, Sebastian decided to clean Celine's house a little before he would think on what to do tomorrow for her and the others.

It was around three in the morning when Celine woke up to head for her bathroom, after coming out of it she headed to the kitchen instead of her bed. That's when she saw Sebastian organizing and cleaning her things a little, she smiles at him a little 'once a butler, always a butler' she thought for a bit before she slowly and carefully with out making a sound approached him from behind and hugs him while laying her head on his back. She felt him tense up a little before he relaxed when he felt it was her, "I thought you would still be sleeping my dear, did I do something to wake  you up?" Sebastian asks with a small smile as he places his hand on hers while he moved a few things wit hhis other, "no I just woke up because I had to go to the bathroom and came down here to get myself a glass of water before I head up to bed again" Celine explains as she continues to hug him some more. Sebastian chuckles a little as he takes her hands off him before he turns around and pulls her to him, "would you like some company tonight my dear Celine?" She giggles a little and smiles at him as she wraps her hands around his neck, "sure, I would like the company of someone strong and good looking as well to help me sleep tonight" she says as she looks deeply in his red eyes, Sebastian started to lean closer to her before he stopped a few inches away from her face, lips almost touching each other as he smiles a little more. "I would be grateful if you would take a quick bath my dear, you still have your make up on and I don't mean to offend but I can still smell the sweat on you" Celine looks at him and groans as she pushes him away, "are you telling me I stink, Sebastian?" Sebastian blinks a little in confusion before he looks at her blushing but also annoyed face. "I am terribly sorry my dear Celine, I didn't mean for it to sound rude. I just merely suggested that you take a small bath or shower so you could fall asleep better it actually does help when my young master can't find himself to sleep." He tries his best to explain what he meant but Celine was already walking away to her room followed by Sebastian, still apologizing for his poor choice of words. Once in Celine's room she turns to look at him still looking annoyed as ever, Sebastian sighs a little as he hugs her tightly to him. "I'm sorry my dear Celine, I chose the wrong words to actually tell you what I really wanted to", "which is?" Celine asks before she hesitantly hugs him back resting her head on his chest. "I wanted to really ask you, my dear if you wouldn't mind taking a bath or shower with me?" Celine's heart stopped as her face started to become as red as a tomato now but Sebastian already could tell because of how she slowly buried her face on his chest. "Um uh I guess...I wouldn't mind...if you take it with me..." She says shyly as she kept face against his chest, Sebastian chuckled as he pulled away from her and smiles, "good, now why don't we head into the bathroom lock the bedroom door just in case and we start by taking our clothes one piece at a time?" Celine blushes a little more and nods her head before she slowly makes her way  to the bathroom with Sebastian right behind her after locking the bedroom door.