Chapter 2: The problem with naming

Celine looks at the cats and smiles as she goes to pick one of them up but quickly the yellow kitten jumped up into her arms making her jump a little from his sudden action. But when it started to snuggle her and meow so adorably she giggles and snuggles him back rubbing her face against the little one, "aww your so adorable" she says smiling and giggling at the kittens snuggling and meowing to her. "I wonder where do you all six come from, It's hard to actually find this place but..." she looks at the ones on the box that looked at her as if waiting for her to finish and smiles as she places the yellow one on her lap to scratch gently his ears making him purr. "I can't just throw you out so I supposed I'm gonna have to keep you then. Meaning that I have to name every single one of you but first I have to know what you guys are if females or male so..." she picks up the yellow kitten on her lap and lifts it's back leg to check while the other cats look up at her with their eyes widening a little. "Hmm so your a boy huh? let's see I shall call you...Prince because you look so cute like a normal prince would in my old fairy tale books" she says scratching his little head a bit more before she puts him on the floor. The kitten seemed to have smirked to the others a little before she placed him on the floor, 'but wait cats can't smirk or even grin can they?' she thinks s little before shrugging her shoulders and pushes that thought to the side and goes to pick another cat.

She grabs the red one seen as the black one with red eyes looks like it's gonna kill the red one, the red one starts to meow in a wiggles as much as it can to make Celine leet go of it. "Hey there calm down I'll put you down again once I'm done naming you" Celine says as she pulls it's back leg up, that's when the cat growled and went to scratch her face making her yell as she lets go of the cat and touches her face. Good thing it was only a scratch, bad thing the cat just earned himself an ass whooping. Celine looks down at the red cat with anger in her eyes one that can put in shame anyone who saw into her angry eyes. She grabs him from the back of his neck and started to stare at the cat straight in the eyes making the cat fall into a trance as she continues to look at him with anger in her eyes. "You just earned yourself a really shameful name, and to think I was gonna call you Romeo but now you are gonna be permanently named Bitch cause I'm gonna make you my bitch! So Scratch me again and so help me I won't hesitate to kick you out off my home!" The cat just stared with eyes widen just like the rest inside the box as she yells at the cat before he meows softly as if saying he was sorry but Celine just closed her eyes and scratched his ear a little before dropping him on the floor next to Prince.

She lets out a heavy sigh before opening them again and reaches in to grab the black one with the golden eyes since it had it's head poking out of the box probably to see where was the yellow one. Celine looks at it before she stares at it deeply as if waiting for something to happen but the cat just kept staring at her with an annoyed look as it stares back at her for a full minute. Celine gives it a smile and rubs her nose against the cat, "you really are in an annoyed mood but at least you don't hurt me that's good." Celine smiles again before checking quickly to see it's a male before she looks thoughtful, "hmm oh I got it Spider King, because you keep staring at me like Leo does when ever I find him out in the garden" she giggles a bit as she scratches his ears to see if she would get him to purr for her, but he seemed stubborn and didn't purr. She narrows her eyes as she scratches his ears a little more but still nothing, she grabs him to make him look at her, "mark my words Spider King I will make you purr one way or another" Celine notices his eyes widen a little before she smiles and places him down next to Prince.

She looks back at the other three and whispers "three down, three more to go" she notices the one with the red eyes tilting it's head and grabbed him before she places it on her lap and smiles at how friendly it was. Celine scratches the back of it's ears and made the cat purr making her smile grow a little wider before she snuggles it a little, "you seem more lovable than the others but I'm afraid that Prince beat you to that. But to be honest I like you better." She whispers the last sentence making it smirk, she quickly took a quick glance and sighs as she looks at him now, "wow all of you seem to be male, now let's see...oh I know I shall call you my Dark Prince because you look dark but also look like a prince to me" she giggles and snuggles the cat as he snuggles back while purring as well making her smile even more. She rubs her nose against his as well earning a meow from him before she places him on the floor and turns to grab the smaller one.

Celine looks at the small one in her arms as she gently caress it's fur a little smiling at how steady it was. She pulls the kitten up before checking seen that it was a boy. "Hmm you seem to act very sophisticated like a prince but I can't call you Prince because I already have a Prince so...I'll call you King then" she smiles at him before she snuggles the kitten a little earning a small purr making her smile even more, "aww your so adorable when you purr my little king" She smiles and rubs her nose against his and places him down, Dark Prince smirks at King and he looks at the other very annoyed making Celine giggle a little before taking the last cat still in the box. She the gray cat and checks quickly he didn't seemed to mind as she looks at him and smiles as she scratches his ears a little, "hmm ok so your a guy too, oh well I guess I'll call you..." she stops as she notices the scars on the cat and her smile fades away as her finger tips trail gently against his scars. "People seem to be very cruel even to defenseless animals huh? I promise little one I won't let anyone hurt you" She whispers snuggling him a little longer than she took with the others before she smiles at him with a soft but sweet and tender smile, "I'll call you Smiles because despite the scars you bare you keep smiling so I guess that will be officially your name" She says snuggling the cat a little more before she puts him down and looks at all six now named cats. "Hmm alright let's see now, you are Prince (Alois), Bitch (Grell), Spider King (Claude), Dark Prince (Sebastian), King (Ciel) and Smiles (Undertaker). Well that was fun, now let's see you guys must be hungry huh?" all six cats look up at her and meow at the same time making her smile. "Alright let's get you guys some warm milk and something good to eat" Celine says as she gets up and makes her way to the kitchen with out stepping on any of them.