Pt. 3

"You're being completely childish." Rory said standing alongside her mother and sister outside Luke's.

"Am not." The mother replied.

"So what we're never going to Luke's again? We're just gonna starve?" Joey followed aware of her mother's clearly childish behavior.

"Girls, this is a bad one. Okay. This is not Nick and Nora this was Sid and Nancy." She said trying to justify. "And I'm not going in there."

"But the coffee is in there." Rory justify her part.

"And my job, but that's not of mater." Added the third one.

"And is danish day." Continued Rory. "Are you serious telling me that you're gonna let a stupid fight ruin danish day?"

"No I'm not." Stated and both girls smiled.

"Good." They said at the same time.

"Now you two go in there and order two coffees, one tea and three danishes to go."

The bells ringed as the two girls entered the dinner and approached the counter. "Hey Luke."

"Rory, Joey..."

"Um, I'll have--" Rory started ordering when her sister interrupted.

"We're having two coffees and two cherry danishes to go." Both Rory and Luke frowned. "And give me the apron and my tea and danish on a table." She said quickly, wanting this whole stupidity of her mother to be over.

"Two coffees and two cherry danishes to go, and you are staying here." Luke said referring the last part on Joey.

"Oh and some napkins." Rory added to distract.

"One of this is for her isn't it?"

"Who? Oh..." Joey covered her face with one hand at her sister's words. "No, no, no. They're for us." She finished turning to her sister.

"She doesn't drink coffee." Luke said obvious about Joey.

"No, no, the coffee's for me, really stressful day today." Rory trying to sound convincing.

"Tell you what I'm gonna give you one coffee, one tea and two cherry danishes, and you two are gonna sit right there where I can see you, and when you're finished if you want I'll give another danish and you can leave and you can start your work." He firmly stated.

"You're really gonna just stand there and watch us eat a danish?" Rory said.

"Cable's out. I'm starved for entertainment."

"Okay this is insane. So you guys had a fight. Big deal." Joey blurted out.

"And you know you're gonna make up anyway." Rory stated. "And what better day to make up than danish day-- the happiest of all days. The day when we all say, "Hey, lets forgive and forget over a nice danish and a cup of coffee." Rory finished.

"Really moving Rory." Her sister added.

"Thanks."