Pt. 2

The sisters were buckled down on Rory's bedroom. She, sitting down in front of her computer writing the article, and the other one lying on the bed with an open book covering her face, relaxing, giving that she knows the book front and back. A knock on the door was heard.

"Miladys." Lorelai spoke from the other side opening the door at the words of "Come in" from the older twin. "Hey, you two joining the festivities?"

"In a sec." answered the one from before.

"You sound crabby."

"I'm concentrating." She answered once more, turning so she can look at her mother.

"Is your sister sleeping?"

"Yes." The other one groaned not really wanting a gathering. Her mom just rolled her eyes smiling.

"Okay don't concentrate to much." Said going back into the kitchen and turning to Jackson. "Boy's like them dumb, right Jackson?"

"If you can navigate yourself around a tree, keep on walking." Responded the other one.

A knock was heard on the main door Lorelai shouting straight out "Coming!"
Before rushing to answer. "Hey, perfect timing," She said opening the door to reveal the two. "Sookie's about to break her own record for the most food served outside the Roman Empire."

"Sounds great." Spoke Luke.

"Sure does." Added Jess not really interested.

"So, come on in." Invited Lorelai letting the boys in. They moved inside, Jess wondering off to the living room.

"Sorry we're a little late. We had a little misunderstanding about what time we were actually supposed to leave to come here." Lorelai escaped a smile.

"That's okay. How is it going?"

While they were talking about the percance with the inflatable bed, Jess walked around taking in the surroundings stoping at the fireplace noticing some family photos. He picked up a framed picture, in there posed the girl from the bus alongside Lorelai, and what he supposed was the other sister. He was pretty satisfied about the fact that he will be seeing the girl again, and gonna be able to talk and maybe befriend her. He was not surprised though, about the fact, since it was a small town he new he'll see her again.

"Hey Jess, wanna come on in the kitchen?" He nodded accepting following her into the kitchen. "Sookie, Jackson- I want you to meet Luke's nephew. This is Jess." She said leading the boy, introducing everybody. "Rory, Joey, they're here." Lorelai said to her daughters making Jess turn an look into the bedroom.
The first named gave a simple "Coming." while the other didn't even bothered to move a muscle.

Rory turned around taking sight of the newcomer. "Hey." She welcomed, receiving the same word from the boy who was now entering the bedroom.
"I'm Rory." She continued. He looked sideways noticing the other girl lying on bed with a book on her face. "That's Joey."

"Yeah, I figured." He gave a cold response.

"Nice to meet you." She carried smiling looking at him from her chair, rambling around the room.

"Wow. Aren't we hooked up on Phonics."

"Oh, I read a lot." She said standing up. "Do you read?" The other Gilmore interested in what the answer would be, pushed herself up on her elbows making the book fall, but the other two didn't notice.