𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫...

Jahseh...
Friday 2nd September...
after school i met up with Stokeley and we hopped in my small ass car . "yo this teacher got me fucked up son, she really want me to write a 3 page essay" i looked at him and laughed. Stokeley and i had met up in juvenile detention and me and him shared the same dreams and hobbies. music.

music has been my thing since forever and i've got a couple songs and people fuck wid em. " i saw you talking to that weird girl in the office. whatchu got going on wid her" he teased. "nigga she ain even weird bro talk to her she cool." i said in her defence "i got her in my music class bro she just sit in that shit alone , but she so good at music and singing and shit she hella talented"

"she sing?" i have a weird thing for girls that sing it's so cool and attractive to me especially since music is something I'm tryna become successful in. i have a thing for girls who have aspirations and dreams in general but singing is something i have a thing for. it's weird. "yeah she sing she hella good about it to. but she ain got no friends bruh she always alone and shit." "she hella pretty tho" i said then shrugged my shoulders and left it alone. Stokeley turned on the radio and we listened to music until we got home.

•VELANI•

today has been so strange. why is everyone who don't talk to me like that talking to me. i didn't think much of it and sat down on the couch and went on Instagram real quick. "yo , you done that English homework? it's jahseh btw☺️" "hey , how you find my Instagram?" I asked "oh I followed someone new and you popped up in the recommendations" "oh cool , yeah i have done it whatchu need help on"

Jah :"I don't need any help, just wanted to talk to you"

Vel : "Oh, lmfaooo. Hey then, how are you?"

Jah : "I'm straight, you?"

Vel : "I'm okayy, just got done doing this hw I suppose"

Jah : "Hm I feel you. I just wanted to say thanks for speaking with today. This shit might sound weird as fuck but you dead calmed me down from that fight type shit."

Vel : "Oh no it's all good. And it's no problem. I enjoyed speaking to you :)"

Jah : "I enjoyed speaking to you too. Enough to ask if you wanna chill at the park w me tonight. Maybe round 7:20?"

Vel : "The park? That sounds good. Okay, imma meet you there."

Jah : "Ight cool, text me when you finished getting ready"

Vel : "Ighttt"

6:30 pm

i hopped in the shower and put on my red top with a deep v neck and some ripped distressed black high waisted jeans with fishnet tights underneath and wore my checkered slip on vans. outside was still pretty warm. i did my makeup and headed to the kitchen. "where you going?" kyrii looked at me with a mouth full of cereal. " I'm gonna go meet my friend rea-" "wait you got friends oh my god my lil sis is growing up" he wiped a fake tear "nigga shut up where's ma" "oh she went out with her friends" ma hasn't been around much but I try look past it I mean she's been through a lot imma just let her have fun a bit "oh cool." I sat down for a bit a spoke with Kyrii. He eventually went to his room.

7:10pm
a few minutes later my phone was ringing and I saw it was jahseh so I answered it. "hey where you at" i heard a deep raspy voice that i automatically recognised. "I'm waiting for you at my house jah" i replied "cool leave now" "okay". I said bye to my brother "stay safe" he yelled from his room.

i went to the local park and sat on the swing waiting for jahseh to come. i was playing with the sand with my feet and i heard panting i look up and see a lightskin nigga in an all black outfit running towards me and i knew it was jahseh. i stood up until he came to the park. he gave me a hug he smelled like strong cologne and he sat me down. "hey you good?" "yeah I'm good you?" "yeah I'm alright"
we started talking about everything he made me laugh , blush and smile. i never knew he was that type of person. he was so nice and sweet. "you know Kam'eron asked me for my number today" "what did you say?" "no" he let out a quiet sigh of relief "why you say no to her" "cause ion like her like that" "you like me like that" i let out a soft giggle and turned my head not gonna lie i was blushing. "don't turn your head from me" he turned my chin his direction and smiled. he examined me for a while his eyes wouldn't leave mines. he leaned in and placed his hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes. he stopped. "you okay with this?" "yeah" i said quietly biting my bottom lip

he leaned in and kissed me he slowly got aggressive i let out a soft moan and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in. he really knew what he was doing. he went down to my neck and he caressed my figure and squeezed on my ass cheeks. "ah, jahseh" i moaned. I felt his smirk on the side of my neck.

we tumbled and hit the back of the slide i liked how he got aggressive it made me feel good. he put his hand round my neck and he reaches down my leg and feels on my thigh squeezing on it hard. he started to build his way up my thigh till he got in between closer to my inner.

i stopped. we where both heavily breathing. "I'm sorry I got a little carried away i dunno" i looked at him and bit my bottom lip "i liked it" I've never been a little freaky before. I've always been a holy angel. "So why did you stop" I paused for a minute "cause I don't wanna be a girl that you hit and then never speak to again , i know we just met but I'm enjoying the time i've just spent with you"

•JAHSEH•

when she said that it made my heart warm up. a feeling I don't get often. i met a girl that actually made me interested  and someone who made me laugh all in the space of one day. but i've been hurt to much in the past. i ain tryna let none of this feelings shit get to me again. i had to prevent this as much as i could. the wounds my ex left on my heart still haven't healed yet. and i am not willing to let anyone in.

not when I'm still tryna forget Neva.

"...go home lani , I feel like this was all a mistake , i'm sorry for wasting your time"