𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱...

(A/N: I'm sorry if you feel like this book is moving a lil too fast, but I really wasn't thinking too much about how fast I want things to go, I'm sorry😘)

Jahseh...
Saturday, 3rd September

i woke up to the sound of Stokeley and Isaiah play fighting. it was a Saturday. all I would think about was her and what happened in the park last night. and also what she said. and my response to it. all this was happening too fast.

'Quite Sudden' flashback...

i turned her head my direction and looked in her eyes. they wondered around trying to look at everything but me. she finally looked at me and bit her bottom lip and slowly released it, I'd be lying if I said that this girl didn't give me a mini bowner.

i came  closer to her and stopped. she felt tense and nervous i wanted her to know what I'm not pressuring her to do anything with me. she told me she felt okay with it and i kissed her.

I don't want to let her in though. she don't deserve a nigga like me. she too good for all this shit I'd put her through, but something she did honestly left a mark on me.

her moans , her demands , her speech , her touch made me tremble. she was so beautiful. i began getting aggressive. she moaned "ah jahseh" and that made me smirk i knew I was doing something to her. suddenly doubt hit my mind
present day

Kameron...
the whole plan was to throw a party. imma invite everyone including velani. it's gon be at my house and it gonna go crazy. she'll be mine by moonlight.

Velani...
i was upset about yesterday but i wasn't so in my feelings. i don't know him like that for me to be rolling in my sleep thinking of him. it was a kiss and delete. but something is still here- nah scratch that.

an invitation was sent to me about some party. I never got invited to parties ever since jahseh and Kam'eron started talking to me strange things have been happening. I read this invitation.

it's Kam'erons party of course everyone is gonna be the she the most popular girl in school. it's starts at 6:30 and right now it's 4:50 , so I thought i should just pick out my fit.

A black tight long sleeve top thats kinda cropped that showed a lil cleavage. i wore a black ripped jean skirt and wore my fishnet tights with my only checkered vans.

*5:40pm
i did my makeup i left my braids down did my edges i wrote a note about where I was at since nobody was at home and left and went straight to jah's house.

I walked to his house he only lived a few blocks from mines.i don't even know why I'm going , he cut me off yesterday, but i still wanted to take a chance in being his friend, he was my first opportunity in making at least an acutance.

i walk up the stairs that lead to his house and know on the door 17. he opened the door "heyy" he said softly. he was shirtless showing off his tattoos, he only had black jeans on. he rubbed his eyes and looked at me up and down , full of lust.

why was he looking at me like this , it seemed like he didn't want anything to do with me yesterday after that 'accidental kiss'.

"hey you going to Kam'eron party" i said whilst twisting my foot against the ground. i felt my cheeks grow warm , the way he was examining me was doing something to me that i always attempt to deny. "yeah i was getting ready , you going?" he's still staring at me all weird but i could tell why i guess. i ain gon lie , i looked good , the fuck.