I miss you Jah

Damn I just really in my feelings I'm sorry. But X has inspired me so much, he was the little hope I had and the little source of motivation that I had in order to even get up in the fucking morning. Trust me, I'm used to the pain that I feel because of his death now. But there's some days like today where it'll just creep up on my like a fucking snake and get me in my thoughts and feelings.

I always wondered what it would be like if he was still here with us, even to see his own child. I don't want to seem like that one stan, but that's the only way I can go about things and there's no way I can change how I really feel.

I'm a person who would helplessly deny their pain, or the hurt that something causes them in order to get by, but it's always seems to creep back.

Jahseh was my biggest inspiration, and he was the only black man that I knew who didn't temporarily shed light on depression, but he spoke on it on social media, in his music, in his performances and whenever he could.

He was literally my first everything when it came to music and the industry. He's the first artist that I actually looked up to, and would get up to go see if he was ever doing a concert in my county.

It may just seem like words, but only some can really understand the type of pain that I'm feeling now.

It's about to be 10 or 9 months tomorrow I don't know I get really confused, but it really feels like it was just yesterday when I found out he passed. But all I wanted to do was vent and write, but I'll be updating soon.

Thankyou.