𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔨𝔢...

A masterpiece was made a year ago today.
you'll live on forever Jahseh♥︎
(Ik it's not today , but I started writing this on the day it was a year since ? came out.)

*MY BAD FOR ANY MISTAKES😩

Velani...
I just sat there , thinking of all the places he could've went. For some strange reason, one of his songs that he'd sing to me popped up in my head.

"Depression and Obsession don't mix well...
I'm poisoned and my body don't feel well...
I hate her, it's hard to love how I feel my stomach turning...
Make out hill, where we met and where our lips do all the talking, and now I'm nothing"

I always asked him if he'd take me to make out hill, and he'd always promise me. He said I was the only person he told about makeout hill after his ex, giving me the location and everything.

Suddenly, it clicked...
That's where he may be at
Makeout hill.

Quickly without hesitation I ran outside , grabbing Jahsehs keys and hopping right into his car.

~

I pulled up to this isolated place, kind of scared of what may go down here. The Sky was black, as the stars twinkled as my heart filled with worry.

I look around and found a steep part of this isolated area, walking down it. It was a little ledge and Jahseh was sitting at the edge.

I slowly walk up to him from behind, with him not turning around since he had earphones in. I bent down , wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He jumps scared as hell , taking out one earphone. "Jah why would you leave like that? We were all so worried about you" he took a big breath in.

"I come here when I want to end my life..." he said turning around slightly staring down in the distance. I stood up from crouching down. Staring at him , scared because of the answer he gave me.

Jahseh always told me about how suicidal he was. He always expressed his different attempts with me, as we spoke about our depression.

I've always been depressed very since a child, but I've been very good at concealing my pain, Jahseh expressed to me often about how bad he was at that, and how you could tell if he was going through a stage of depression.

Not by his appearance or expression, but by his actions and decisions.

"J-Jah why? Why would you even think about that shit. You have a whole child to look after"